What is you choice for the BEST Cologne now that summer is approaching?

now that Winter is slippin away...what will you guys be rockin in the summer?

I always had good compliments on "Unforgivable" but its time to switch it up...i was thinking maybe " I am King"

what will you guys be wearing?

i stick to coolwater and curve
smokin.gif

Here's what you do. Got to Sophora, pick up the 10 cologne sampler pack for $50. After you tried the 10 colognes, you fill out the card and bring it backto the store and trade it in for a full bottle of the one you like for no extra charge. And they have pretty much all the ones mentioned and yes you get thebiggest bottle they offer. So if you go for the jean Paul you're saving $15 and you get to try the others too. /thread

Y've Saint Laurent L'Homme is by far the best cologne on the market no questions. The trick with cologne is to get something manly but also sweet toattract the females.

do yourself a favor and invest in YSL L'Homme

-The Juice

Got to Sophora, pick up the 10 cologne sampler pack for $50. After you tried the 10 colognes, you fill out the card and bring it back to the store and trade it in for a full bottle of the one you like for no extra charge.
K wait, they sell stuff for men @ Sephora? I thought it was only for women there?

I'm also looking for an everyday cologne. My Issey Miyake's runnin out soon and I don't wanna finish the bottle.

I'm thinking ADG right now.

Back
Top Bottom