What is wrong with Juelz Santana career.

You think these dudes have investments? 

Dudes aren't making any appreciable returns or anything to live off of. He'd stone face you if you asked him to live off the interest. LOL
How the hell do you know?
laugh.gif
Thank you

Just like Jim...he was only as hot as the movement was.
As soon as that folded...wasn't nobody trying to hear Juelz anymore.

Dude if anything dipset was holding him back. The only thing stopping Juelz is Juelz.... There's a reason def jam bought his contract from cam and that was after about a year hiatus.

He has all of the connections to easily get back a pretty dominant spot in rap and just chooses not too. Up until a few months ago weezy was STILL wanting to drop i can't feel my face... In this climate of swag/trap rap you are crazy if you don't think he could capitalize crazy. elz has everything a "Star" rapper can ask for and yet he just doesnt care enough to put it to use.

Hes working expect some joints to be dropped soon.. its a reason why hes lastest drop any joints in a minute

ninja you was at that reunion concert also right? remember dude previewed a track there and everything.
That concert that ninjahood went to was really a funeral, as in a final farewell to Dipset and anybody that represented them.  I told ninjahood way back then to wear all black as he attended that concert/funeral, he didn't listen or fully understand why but now hopefully he sees the light and realizes the song set list was a eulogy for all to enjoy.  As far as I'm concerned Juelz Santana and the rest of his Dipset brethren is right where they need to be which is on that treadmill, and fast.  Sure hope Juelz Santana and the rest of those dudes enjoyed the run.  Ashes to ashes.........dust to dust. 
212733nfb1tuey.gif

Along with what ninjahood said, Juelz is pretty much the world's laziest rapper :rofl: Jay Elec patterned his work ethic after Juelz

Deuce...I can't :rofl: :rofl: ashes to ashes

ninja you was at that reunion concert also right? remember dude previewed a track there and everything.
That concert that ninjahood went to was really a funeral, as in a final farewell to Dipset and anybody that represented them.  I told ninjahood way back then to wear all black as he attended that concert/funeral, he didn't listen or fully understand why but now hopefully he sees the light and realizes the song set list was a eulogy for all to enjoy.  As far as I'm concerned Juelz Santana and the rest of his Dipset brethren is right where they need to be which is on that treadmill, and fast.  Sure hope Juelz Santana and the rest of those dudes enjoyed the run.  Ashes to ashes.........dust to dust. 
212733nfb1tuey.gif

:rofl:

too one dimensional he is not as versatile as Wayne

and that's not saying much cuz Wayne is garbo 

212733nfb1tuey.gif
You didn't read ninjahood or you can't read??  There's a difference champ, I'm going with the latter for you.

That guy pisses me off he can drop a single right now and it will get spins. (And I think he is overrated)

I come to the conclusion he is lazy and tries to blame others for it
He blamed Cam for him not being to drop anything for 2 yrs and 2 yrs later he is still not doing anything.

Then the whole Weezy fiasco where he didn't finish materials that was sent to him

After BBB & Back to the Crib drop and no album or mixtape come after it. I'm still amazed by it till this day

dude's not a leader he was meant to be a Scottie Pippen he needs someone to take the lead for him otherwise he's content to just buy $500 belts and smoke mad weed

dude is talented idc what some of you think if wayne is as big as he is Lz should be a step above him

LOLOLOL

his 2nd album was one of the worst albums ever made. dead serious

LOLOLOL

2nd album > 1st album

LOLOLOL

2nd album > 1st album
You cant be serious right now you just cant. Please explain this. I want to see how you justify making such a ludicrous statement.

-His attempts at story telling with Gone and Lil Boy Fresh? FAIL

-The Kid Is Back? Fail

-Clockwork? Fail

-Daddy? FAIL

-That stupid Skit for the intro? Fail

-Shottas? LOLOLOLOL

There was like 3 passable tracks on there. Whatever you Call It, Make it Work for you, and Mic Check. Monster Music>>> What the Games Been Missing in its entirety. STOP IT NINJAHOOD, just stop.

:lol: Thank you

Are you srs? You really think that the investments that Juelz has made, will afford him to live like this for longer than a decade?

He spends what "millionaire" athletes spend, and definitely is not a millionaire in liquid cash.

No hate. He might have yolo $$$, but besides that, the man has no residual income. He didn't own his rights for a long time, and probably missed out on, what could have been, some of his biggest earnings.

In terms of rap $$$, hip hop really didn't start seeing money until the 90's, and really into 2000. We don't know 50/60 year old rappers.

Show me a hip hop retirement plan, please.

i just watched a movie on netflix yesterday, called video girl. the bandana man actually had a few lines in different scenes. So i guess he working?

I saw that movie a couple months back. Meagan Good stumbling out of that hotel room after a roofey :lol:

What The Game's Been Missing >>> From Me To U :rolleyes :rolleyes ???? So mediocre beats are better than prime Dipset production??

camronNope.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Sad, but true.

I saw that movie a couple months back. Meagan Good stumbling out of that hotel room after a roofey
laugh.gif

What The Game's Been Missing >>> From Me To U
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
???? So mediocre beats are better than prime Dipset production??
camronNope.gif
This is the greatest beat that was a part of the Dipset Era

Back
Top Bottom