What is the proper protocol for dipping from a shootout?

I'm a funny guy so here's a "funny" discussion. So the "issue" came up today... peep the avy (scene of the incident)........... long story short, some guys were fighting... and so somebody started shooting, right? Right. Always happens... anyway... If you arrived by car with 3 other people, and none of them are in your immediate vicinity when shots get fired....and you're the driver..  what would YOU do..?

I'm a funny guy so here's a "funny" discussion. So the "issue" came up today... peep the avy (scene of the incident)........... long story short, some guys were fighting... and so somebody started shooting, right? Right. Always happens... anyway... If you arrived by car with 3 other people, and none of them are in your immediate vicinity when shots get fired....and you're the driver..  what would YOU do..?

Once shots ring out it's ever man/woman for his/herself.  They need to get their #+$ to cover and then call me on the cellphone, if they don't have one I'll find them later.  You best believe I'm getting to some cover.

its it my brother or family member i have to get them

if its like 4 of my closest friends who are like family i gotta get them too

if they dont meet any of the criteria listed above then its every man for them self

Once shots ring out it's ever man/woman for his/herself.  They need to get their #+$ to cover and then call me on the cellphone, if they don't have one I'll find them later.  You best believe I'm getting to some cover.

if they dont meet any of the criteria listed above then its every man for them self

let me guess, you were the one that would leave your homies
smh.gif

Dip. I accidentally ran over this kid's foot yesterday in my concerted effort to dip when we were egging houses. I let him get back in, though.
laugh.gif

Dip. I accidentally ran over this kid's foot yesterday in my concerted effort to dip when we were egging houses. I let him get back in, though.
laugh.gif

What would I do? Assuming I ain't got no hand in the matter, !!%+, it's like my mans said...

Once shots ring out it's ever man/woman for his/herself. They need to get their #+$ to cover and then call me on the cellphone, if they don't have one I'll find them later. You best believe I'm getting to some cover.

What would I do? Assuming I ain't got no hand in the matter, !!%+, it's like my mans said...

Once shots ring out it's ever man/woman for his/herself. They need to get their #+$ to cover and then call me on the cellphone, if they don't have one I'll find them later. You best believe I'm getting to some cover.

Originally Posted by tooreal23

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:

assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun so start the car and begin to pull of, then dudes will relize you are trying to escape and detonate that bomb they left in your back seat because they knew you were gonna try to dip. Then when you start your engine your boys goes nah and he is running in slow motion like baywatch. Then he gets to the car but you are holding the gun so dudes like "unlock the door and give me the gun". So you hit the unlock and just before it unlocks he tries to open the door thus canceling the unlock. Wait maybe you dont have power doors or windows. Maybe its a coupe, well i dont know. Any who, dudes who started to shoot realize that all you guys have done is chill by the car trying to get in so they said +#%* it and detonate the bomb left under your car. But they couldnt afford real explosives cuz they got them from this dude Jaun who came from Cuba talking about NWO. So your boys hear the bomb fail to blow so they run away and get into another car cuz homies who were shooting left the keys in the ignition. Then you are left in your car but you are scared because there is a bomb underneath it. So you jump out of your car and you shoot your gun to scare homies across the park, but when you get to the new car you realize that the car doesnt have door handles since it was towed a couple of days before. So you are %%!#%%%+ bricks cuz dudes are now running towards you shooting their gun. So you say +#%* that and you start shooting back and they accidentally shot the car thus making the bomb go off but luckily you have painkiller and a blast shield so you get up mad quick and grab your Scar with a Blue tiger on it since you always one COD. Then your boys just dip leaving you there shooting but because you shot the main host you ended up lagging out.
indifferent.gif
 %+% did i just write

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:

assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun so start the car and begin to pull of, then dudes will relize you are trying to escape and detonate that bomb they left in your back seat because they knew you were gonna try to dip. Then when you start your engine your boys goes nah and he is running in slow motion like baywatch. Then he gets to the car but you are holding the gun so dudes like "unlock the door and give me the gun". So you hit the unlock and just before it unlocks he tries to open the door thus canceling the unlock. Wait maybe you dont have power doors or windows. Maybe its a coupe, well i dont know. Any who, dudes who started to shoot realize that all you guys have done is chill by the car trying to get in so they said +#%* it and detonate the bomb left under your car. But they couldnt afford real explosives cuz they got them from this dude Jaun who came from Cuba talking about NWO. So your boys hear the bomb fail to blow so they run away and get into another car cuz homies who were shooting left the keys in the ignition. Then you are left in your car but you are scared because there is a bomb underneath it. So you jump out of your car and you shoot your gun to scare homies across the park, but when you get to the new car you realize that the car doesnt have door handles since it was towed a couple of days before. So you are %%!#%%%+ bricks cuz dudes are now running towards you shooting their gun. So you say +#%* that and you start shooting back and they accidentally shot the car thus making the bomb go off but luckily you have painkiller and a blast shield so you get up mad quick and grab your Scar with a Blue tiger on it since you always one COD. Then your boys just dip leaving you there shooting but because you shot the main host you ended up lagging out.
indifferent.gif
 %+% did i just write

Basically

Basically

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Back
Top Bottom