What is the N.E.R.D. song that has the beat of "And He Get's The Girl"?

anyone have that final version of 'and he gets the girl' that everyone's talkin bout?

on the last appreciation post bout '"and he gets the girl" some people were sayin that there was a follow up version...

Thanks a lot 75 and jomitm. Much appreciated!
pimp.gif

And idk about the final version, either...

Originally Posted by jomitm

on the last appreciation post bout '"and he gets the girl" some people were sayin that there was a follow up version...

you talking about the version with the 3rd verse, when he's talking to his parents the next day before school?

Originally Posted by oFLUo

you talking about the version with the 3rd verse, when he's talking to his parents the next day before school?

�I thought it was the mother father talking to the son then it switches to the son, then it goesback....

I only heard it one time, and it was on hiphopdx.com a while ago...

edit, it's on imeem too

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice. it's still dope...especially that "why is your bookbag filled with tulips?"
laugh.gif

the cut version does put a nice finality to it though...so either way both joints are good.

thanks for the help flu and dre.

now all i need is the mp3 for the long version...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by oFLUo

�I thought it was the mother father talking to the son then it switches to the son, then it goes back....

I only heard it one time, and it was on hiphopdx.com a while ago...

edit, it's on imeem too

http://media.imeem.com/m/-fzcXftIGt/aus=false/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

�30 sec preview FTL

Maybe is a dope song, first time i seen that vid tho
and i always wanted to hear the 3rd verse to the lupe track.

the third verse is on imeem but im glad he took it off. It really isnt as good as the first 2 verses. I have the full song as a "bonus track" to FlyOr Die on my ipod

Back
Top Bottom