What is the dumbest reason you missed a class or something important?

Niketalk
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

that is a completely legitimate reason to miss class.

who wants to go into class all wet
I wasn't really sure if it was or not. I'm a freshman. Plus its a pretty important class
@+%@ i skipped class all the time bcuz it was raining my freshman year.

but i think my dumbest reason would have to be deciding to be on NT instead

take a dump
missed the shuttle bus (Howard University shuttle system FTL)
buy the space jams - back in 10th grade I remember everyone sneaking back into school wearing em looking guilty as hell, few teachers actually caught on
raining outside and no umbrella
snow

I missed damn near every class of the first half of a semester chasing some $#+% around. I tried to pull even in the second half and passed every class butone. Not a day goes by where I don't sit back and ask #%$ was I thinking.

Back when i was in High School, i'd wait until my mom and everyone else left the house. Once i had that sense of privacy, i'd always have a fappinmarathon. So my dumbest reason would be Pron. SMH.

parked my car, closed my eyes, and fell asleep for 2 hours. woke up just in time to move my car again.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When NBA 2K7 came out, I missed class for the whole day and work.
Got my wisdom tooth taken on a saturday, so the right side of my face is bloated, so i just pretended to not feel good and stay home from schoolto my mom

never skipped a day in college yet, school tuition ftl
tired.gif

-Sex

-Chilled on the "Set"
laugh.gif
(FAMUIAN's know I what I'm talking about - and you've done this as well.)

-Wanted a rematch in NCAA 2007

-Because I knew a certain female wasn't going to be present
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Back when i was in High School, i'd wait until my mom and everyone else left the house. Once i had that sense of privacy, i'd always have a fappin marathon. So my dumbest reason would be Pron. SMH.
roll.gif

i couldn't find parking....

no way im parking in the lot thats downhill thats a mile and half away if im already late

-having the itis
- not feeling like commuting
-sex from a jump off that is pretty much available whenever...wasn't even worth it

I took a blood test and almost passed out on the way back to school...drove in the wrong direction on a one-way street.
I was really out of it.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I took an entire semester off because I accidently scheduled a week long vacation for the first week of school and didn't feel like being behind... even though the first week of school is pretty much nothing.
eek.gif

I think this takes the prize.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

take a dump
missed the shuttle bus (Howard University shuttle system FTL)
buy the space jams - back in 10th grade I remember everyone sneaking back into school wearing em looking guilty as hell, few teachers actually caught on
raining outside and no umbrella
snow

laugh.gif

I can't remember the last time I caught that damn shuttle, luckily I live in the towers now and I got bike.

Back
Top Bottom