What is the best place to sell shoes if I don't have enough posts to post in the buy/sell thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay. Gonna have to eat the ebay fees, but more people will see the items for sale.

craiglist. could be dangerous. no fees though.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

How often do people enter the buy/sell forum, I got no hits on my stuff, and I got like 20 more pairs to go up 
mad.gif

- What does the - (R) - mean on the forums tho?

It's because you have your stuff (those brons) over priced. If you want ebay payouts, sell on ebay. Since your saving 9% by selling on here than ebay, you should take that into consideration when setting your prices. I used to have kicks bang out in no more than 3 or 5 days on here because of the way I priced my stuff. Which was almost always the cheapest price on the net.

just try to be the first one to post in any new thread, and when in doubt, respond in couplets

worked for some NTers =/

yngSIMBA wrote:
- What does the - (R) - mean on the forums tho?

(R) does NOT stand for recent like someone stated.

(R) Stands for "Reply".

Because the Buy/Sell is is a screened forum posts are not visible right away so the (R) is visible until a mod goes through and approves or denys the reply to a thread.

I remember I bought low top 6's baby blue n white for 70 bucks on here, some of you guys are trying to make a 100% mark up on your sneakers, what happened to retail, if i wanted to pay 500 for sneakers I'd buy them off instyleshoes

so can have multiple screen names?

I'd say craigslist as most said because your getting pure cash but make sure to meet up in a public place.

mackmittenzz wrote:
I remember I bought low top 6's baby blue n white for 70 bucks on here, some of you guys are trying to make a 100% mark up on your sneakers, what happened to retail, if i wanted to pay 500 for sneakers I'd buy them off instyleshoes

Sometimes you still come across steals like this in the buy/sell, but since more people now frequent the forum now then ever before Nters can ask a little more for their kicks then they could a few years ago. 

Also take into mind that not every pair from every seller was bought on RD at retail. Many people are selling shoes that they bought for over retail... sometimes at a loss. Ive sold plenty of shoes here on NT that I lost money on and still charged over retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom