What Is So Bad About Going To The Movies By Yourself?

Are you really taking an L if you go by yourself?

I never have but if I was bored and no one wanted to go with me Iwould go by myself. I don't see the big deal.

Nothing at all.
As a matter of fact.... I hate when I plan to go by myself for some chill time
and I bump into someone I know and now they want to kick it and watch the same movie.
laugh.gif

Nothing at all... If I want to see it I'm going to see it regardless of if someone else is rocking, I'll be damned if another person dictates myactions.

I guess for some people its taking the L. In my case I don't mind it though I only go to the movies by myself during the slow times.

Its not like your gonna be talking to your friends while watching a movie.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Nothing. Some people are just insecure.
basically. i have no problems doing ANYTHING by myself... shopping...going to a restaurant.. seeing a movie. i'm secure enough with myselfthat i can do these things. i am interesting enough to keep myself company. plus i get a lot more accomplished if i do it on my own. and sometimes i like tojust get lost in my own thoughts and not have to bother with other peoples troubles and thoughts.

i prefer going solo...my friends dont shut the *!@% up so i cant watch in peace if i go with them
smh.gif
....although if its comedy though i dont mind goin with people.

I personally think it's weird. Everytime I see someone solo at the movies, I wanna ask why. Like, "You couldn't get anyone to go with you?","Where are your friends?", "Don't you have a girl?", "You're lonely aren't you?", "You're a serial killerhuh?"

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I personally think it's weird. Everytime I see someone solo at the movies, I wanna ask why. Like, "You couldn't get anyone to go with you?", "Where are your friends?", "Don't you have a girl?", "You're lonely aren't you?", "You're a serial killer huh?"
And I would politely hit you with a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I personally think it's weird. Everytime I see someone solo at the movies, I wanna ask why. Like, "You couldn't get anyone to go with you?", "Where are your friends?", "Don't you have a girl?", "You're lonely aren't you?", "You're a serial killer huh?"
That would be fair enough if you saw someone at the movies/in a restaurant every night - but if I've had a busy month and managed to get afree night and decide to see a movie - how do you know that I just didn't want some peace? Nothing wrong with that.

Only insecure people worry about doing things alone.

I hate when my friends will beg me to go somewhere with them. Get your #$%!$*% swag up.

Back
Top Bottom