What is paradise to you?

Audi R8 in lime green, Red Ferrari, White Aventador , 1999 black honda civic for the trap
100 pounds of OG kush & Meagan Good on E pills
100 million dollars , to be a beast surfer and a 8 pack
advance upon me

no money problems, no stress
and I'm on top of a snowy pure virgin naked mountain ready for me to board down it and make my own trail in a perfect day with the best powder ever
pimp.gif
(not talking about drugs here ppl
laugh.gif
)

Established real estate in the Dominican Republic for me, the fams, and friends with all my fly honeys.
Established businesses around the US and invested heavy in the market.

And the rest will come.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Ownin a 10 acre land in a dessert beside an oasis In Egypt/Libya/Morroco (NORTH AFRICA)
Couple of sheep 

Some cattle

Sexy wife chillin in my hand crafted home out of limestone and mud with my lil seed suckin on her nipple. Layed out in the dessert sun, shinning on her face, on a couch with wood handles and beige pillows.

All the books in a library in the back.

A straight white stallion for my missions.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
I like this because[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] the other day a friend and I chose similar things:

Land in Africa
Animals
A beautiful woman
Home with a library
Plenty of marijuana [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

x3
Land in Africa

A beautiful wife and a harem

Lots of Cannabis 

Lots of children to tend to my vast acreage

Accounts in multiple non treaty developed nations

place this same scenario on any exotic cheap-$#% island/beach 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

C'est la vie en Paradis.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Eternity
You guys would hate this.
Nuh uh, give me 
1. a god-like vessel (think a 100ft tall black zeus) w/ superman powers

2. the ability to travel anywhere in the universe instantly

3. perfectly concocted 1 time dosage version of adderall (like limitless pill) w/ IQ of hunnit trillion

Spoiler [+]
now that i think about it, if i was that ^, and i saw a planet with the necessary building blocks of life, I would periodically visit it. Aliens?

Paradise on earth would be Ibiza
ibiza-sea-view.jpg

Life wise no money issues and more time to spend with my son and daughter

I think OP should just change the title of the thread to what do you think would make you the most happy. Not to be a downer, but honestly, even if we got what we thought was the "perfect" life or "paradise" there would be problems. It's just not possible here on earth. Also, why is the perception "parasdise" quantified with material goods to most in this thread? You do know the objects you desire are designed to deteriorate at some point. Just sayin'.....

Originally Posted by beh235

I think OP should just change the title of the thread to what do you think would make you the most happy. Not to be a downer, but honestly, even if we got what we thought was the "perfect" life or "paradise" there would be problems. It's just not possible here on earth. Also, why is the perception "parasdise" quantified with material goods to most in this thread? You do know the objects you desire are designed to deteriorate at some point. Just sayin'.....

preach...

Eternity
But on earth: waking up to Vashtie with Melanie Fiona making pancakes and eggs in some tropical spot

Paradise would be...

--Me in perfect shape never having to lift a weight or run a mile.
--The ablity to travel anywhere in space and be unharmed.
--Gradual understanding of how and why the universe works.
--The ability to manipulate matter and energy at will.
--The ability to outthink any being.
--The ability to overpower any being.
--Immortality in the physical form.
--The ablity to change forms.

Back
Top Bottom