What is Heaven like?

Is it as its told in the Bible, the streets are paved in gold, nobody hurts or grows old and you live forever, praise and worshiping GOD. Do you believe that?What is your rendition?

My rendition is that you never die, you just move on to whatever level of dimension your past life earned you and there's no end to the dimensions. Youdon't take any conscious memory of your past life with you, but you take a level of experience each time that will help guide you through your new life.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Do you believe that?
Nope

What is your rendition?
There is no heaven.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our heaven is SUPPOSED to be earth. We have everything we need on earth to live enjoy ourselves. Nobody should be poor. Religion FTL

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

if no one grows old what age are you? and i do believe in heaven.. i just dont know why lol
You believe in heaven because of fear. You don't want to think there's nothing after you die, nothing but darkness.
I hope we all go somewhere after death..

I believe in the bible version. I'm pretty sure its a bit more to it but yeah it sounds great. Sounds like an ideal place for everyone who wants happinessand peace.

Boost you know this thread wont end well right?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I believe in the bible version. I'm pretty sure its a bit more to it but yeah it sounds great. Sounds like an ideal place for everyone who wants happiness and peace.

But why would heaven have us worshipping God...
if i know most of us dont think heaven is all about
worshipping him...in my heaven i would love to just be smashing eating burning
and never die....i guess the same as earth but without ever
getting old....i dunno IMO

Heaven (IMO) is a fairytale that we were all tricked to believe in .

One of the biggest scare tactics EVER .

Boost, if you want a pretty cool rendition of Heaven, and even Hell for that matter, read C.S. Lewis' The Great Divorce. It's a really easy read, nomore than 150 pages, and he gives you his version of the afterlife and what he believes one would encounter on the mythical journey.

Back
Top Bottom