What is going to be your next purchase?

artysm wrote:
and maybe a pair of those Warby sunglasses.  Solid frames with polarized lenses for $95 is a great deal.  I really think it's time to upgrade my polarized frogskins (my 3rd pair already).  Can't complain as they were only $40 each time but they are way too flimsy.

Definitely looking forward to the Summer 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

How do you get them for $40?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

This bad boy. Honda Ruckus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

A buddy of mine just got one a couple months back and I've been itchin to get one for a couple years now.  I just want something easy and convenient that I can take to the beach (about 3 mi. 1 way) since parking is such a B there.

I really like that Honda Ruckus, do you need a motorcycle license to drive it around?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

This bad boy. Honda Ruckus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

A buddy of mine just got one a couple months back and I've been itchin to get one for a couple years now.  I just want something easy and convenient that I can take to the beach (about 3 mi. 1 way) since parking is such a B there.

I really like that Honda Ruckus, do you need a motorcycle license to drive it around?

You dont need if the motor is 49cc (stock) this is 150cc...but they never know lol. As long as it has tags and insurance your straight. I've been driving around straight for 3 weeks. But i'll eventually take the M class test

You dont need if the motor is 49cc (stock) this is 150cc...but they never know lol. As long as it has tags and insurance your straight. I've been driving around straight for 3 weeks. But i'll eventually take the M class test

My next purchase will be a shower system from Schluter, tile for my kitchen and master bathroom, a tub for my other bathroom and a new bed.

My next purchase will be a shower system from Schluter, tile for my kitchen and master bathroom, a tub for my other bathroom and a new bed.

Back
Top Bottom