What if you met your 5 year old self?

If take to myself on some father and son type of stuff
My ell myself all this **** I wentbthrough and how to avoid centain events

I'd tell myself to face my fears and stay positive

And to keep all my toys :pimp:

And to stick with reading about cars

And to hook the cable cord up to the tv that good 6 years I missed out on toonami because we didn't know we had basic cable that whole time

To keep drawing cars in the classroom

5 was a bad year for me, but I still don't get why y'all would start crying. Gonna show yourself how much of a punk you are in the future. Gotta keep it lit with yourself famb. 

Experiences make you who you are. Nothing some stranger says when you were five is going to help much

Five year-old me and I are going to hang out and do five year-old fun stuff
You get to be a kid again

If I could go back to 87 and meet my 5 year old mini me honestly the first thing I would do is take him to Woolworths and buy every G1 transformer in the store and boxes of pistol Pete's pizza so we can chill out and have the largest most epic transformer war for hours maybe even days. No life advice. No foreshadowing or warnings. Just a large scale transformers battle.

On this day play these #'s.  

Bet on the Spurs 2014

Don't marry, Ex Wife will put you through hell

Don't drink and drive 

tell the military you hate nuclear weapons when you enlist.

don't re-enlist

Stay the leader that you are. Never be ashamed of where you come from. You're doing the bare minimum and are a career B+ student....try a lil harder and straight A's are attainable.

Don't drink soda. Drink more water. Scoring isn't the only thing in basketball...defense is important...and in the future, not playing it and having an attitude will be the reason you don't go far in your basketball career. Don't skip the summer workouts.

Don't stop drawing no matter what Mom says. Stop trying to please everyone. Do more things outside your comfort zone. Take advantage of traveling and study abroad in college. Be more involved in college.

STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!!!!!!!!

Lil version of me would probably listen to like 2 or 3 things outta that...but just catching a few tidbits would make life a lil easier.

Last edited:

What will this do? LOL
wont have me stationed in Montana or Wyoming. Nuclear bases. was there 7 yrs in total 
mean.gif

If I could go back to 87 and meet my 5 year old mini me honestly the first thing I would do is take him to Woolworths and buy every G1 transformer in the store and boxes of pistol Pete's pizza so we can chill out and have the largest most epic transformer war for hours maybe even days. No life advice. No foreshadowing or warnings. Just a large scale transformers battle.

This man is a winner!!

I'd ignore the little butter ball (I was extra chunky at 5 :lol:).

The past is the past for a reason. Every mistake, hardship & failure were lessons that have sculpted who I am today & were necessary in guiding me to this current road that I am on in this thing called life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom