What if i said Taylor Swift is 9/10 material & her > most females that NTers beast on

indifferent.gif

lol homie said 9/10.....chicks at my school look better than that...she aint fine bro

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

She's alright.

If she wasn't famous, she'd just be an average-looking girl.

basically. and co-sign with the guy that said hayden was >

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I still dont even know who this chick is. Ive heard the name Taylor Swift before but I always thought it was some dude. Any way shes not a 9/10 in my book
hayden-panettiere-pics.jpg
>>>>>>>>> Taylor Swift
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

nothing special

She's not a perfect 10, but 5?? 5 is average, you saying the average woman looks like her? I'd say her attractiveness is slightly above average, 7 sounds about right.

yes...a 6 is the most id give her

if you saw Swift in the street before idol you wouldn't give her a second glance. she is extremely average. not saying she's ugly, but c'mon man..even all done up she doesn't compare to most of the girls posted here on NT.

she's def my lil lil tiny ill snow beezy.. shes a pretty yung lady, very pretty in the face, good style.. but she is real slender.. I'll give'r the7.8 (celebrity) and 8.2 (seen'r on the street-pretty lil bizat scale).. I dont have any backshots for'r tho.. mayb a cpl light strokes.. arm candystatus

Originally Posted by CoostheDonDini

I'll give'r the 7.8 (celebrity) and 8.2 (seen'r on the street-pretty lil bizat scale

I actually understood what you just typed, and I kinda co-sign
laugh.gif

I rate chicks like that too (celebrity vs Street/location)

She's real skinny but has a very nice face

I'd smash yeah, but that's another discussion entirely...She is not > other NT beast objects.

Check out my old "I love cuntry" thread because she isn't even better than 95% country music stars (past and present).

She kind of reminds me of Ms. Piggy. That might skew my opinion.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Beauty is subjective, so everyone will have different opinions. In my opinion, she is cute in a girl next door type of way. She can be pretty.

she is not thick so end of story...............

Hayden could get it too

dude, taylor swift is dope. i'd give her a 9, some of you guys are ridiculous giving her a 6/7.

beauty, brains, talent, and great personality. while the rest of the chicks posted on here are dumber than a truck.

Back
Top Bottom