what if all black americans migrated to africa

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

What if Native Americans... oh wait.

This thread is going to be a trainwreck real soon.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

blacks did not come here on their on volition so thats why i pose the question

You have to understand that modern black people have at best a loose affiliation with those ancestors who were immigrated here from Africa. It's not realistic to believe that you could plug a Black American person into African society and expect them to assimilate flawlessly. The American culture itself is what separates us from Africans. There are no black Americans who should feel like they are displaced Africans. Both of my parents are from America, all four of their parents are from America and all 8 of THEIR parents were from America. There is no Africa in me but my identity is shaped by American AND African culture.

I'd actually like for you to clarify your question, are you questioning the plight of North America should it lose 13 percent of it's population? Or are you specifically curious about the black communities ability to govern itself?

blacks did not come here on their on volition so thats why i pose the question

You have to understand that modern black people have at best a loose affiliation with those ancestors who were immigrated here from Africa. It's not realistic to believe that you could plug a Black American person into African society and expect them to assimilate flawlessly. The American culture itself is what separates us from Africans. There are no black Americans who should feel like they are displaced Africans. Both of my parents are from America, all four of their parents are from America and all 8 of THEIR parents were from America. There is no Africa in me but my identity is shaped by American AND African culture.

I'd actually like for you to clarify your question, are you questioning the plight of North America should it lose 13 percent of it's population? Or are you specifically curious about the black communities ability to govern itself?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

white folks would give em a million dollars each to do so

roll.gif

It's impossible, at this though...interracial marriages, inter-generational habits and dispositions... Some Nigerians are partial towards African-Americans, claiming
that we're "weak and lazy". Nigerian ancestors that won in battle sold the P.O.W.S. to the British and Spanish in the 1600's

Thus Dominicans, Brazilians, who were ORIGINALLY REFERRED TO AS "Afro-Carribean", so is this an deal that applies to ethnicity that a descendants of African's or
is this just for Americans?

Truth be told Africans, were sex symbols and royalty in parts of North Africa before slavery and Africa was infact a "super power",
it's just that Westernized culture has taught us to believe that European customs and institutions are superior and all else was "savage".

Even though "savages" taught Europeans how to survive in the African, America, Asian and South America with ancient customs that are an EXACT science
to this day and reversed engineered by "European Science".

Don't mean to go off into deep philosophy that might upset the masses of NT but all Europeans have EVER done but categorized and monetize other continent's inventions and customs
and give it a European name....similar to Google if you think about it.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

white folks would give em a million dollars each to do so

roll.gif

It's impossible, at this though...interracial marriages, inter-generational habits and dispositions... Some Nigerians are partial towards African-Americans, claiming
that we're "weak and lazy". Nigerian ancestors that won in battle sold the P.O.W.S. to the British and Spanish in the 1600's

Thus Dominicans, Brazilians, who were ORIGINALLY REFERRED TO AS "Afro-Carribean", so is this an deal that applies to ethnicity that a descendants of African's or
is this just for Americans?

Truth be told Africans, were sex symbols and royalty in parts of North Africa before slavery and Africa was infact a "super power",
it's just that Westernized culture has taught us to believe that European customs and institutions are superior and all else was "savage".

Even though "savages" taught Europeans how to survive in the African, America, Asian and South America with ancient customs that are an EXACT science
to this day and reversed engineered by "European Science".

Don't mean to go off into deep philosophy that might upset the masses of NT but all Europeans have EVER done but categorized and monetize other continent's inventions and customs
and give it a European name....similar to Google if you think about it.

no, the world is still biased, and africa will not become a superpower regardless.

do they even have continent-wide internet/cellular service?

the continent isn't even developed...people "moving" there wouldnt all of a sudden give the continent infrastructure and development...

im confused by this question, as well....

no, the world is still biased, and africa will not become a superpower regardless.

the continent isn't even developed...people "moving" there wouldnt all of a sudden give the continent infrastructure and development...

"I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there." - Marcus Garvey 

"I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there." - Marcus Garvey 

technically we would still be able to play sports here, but i tell you one thing
It would be alot of white and other races of women sexually frustrated to the point of suicide #truestory

technically we would still be able to play sports here, but i tell you one thing
It would be alot of white and other races of women sexually frustrated to the point of suicide #truestory

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Confused by your semi-serious reply.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom