What Hip-Hop artists do you most admire in dress?

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

And for the record, call me old. I love Clarks and I've seen many on NT wear them in the WDYWT posts, so NT embraces them also. It's only a matter of time before hypebeasts and many jump on the bandwagon.

dude, Clarks have been in the game longer than NT...Clarks are a staple in fashion, there is no bandwagon to jump on.

OutKast. Both Big Boi and Dre. Except for that early wildin' they were doing. Nu-Uh was I rockin' with that stuuuuuuuuuff.

WALE, Common, Lupe and
tongue.gif
utkast

My dressing style is too unique and i can honestly say I have no inspirations.

But I admire the following artists for being rebellious as far as style goes

Andre 3000
Prince
Kanye
grin.gif

Grown man

Puffy
David Bekham
Djimon Honsou

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

fabulous
OG Kanye West (dont know what happened to this dude smh)
Nas
Jay
Lupe
Pharrell Shae (not to hate on P, but I like Shae's attire more)
Clipse
Wale
T.I.
Pac Div
(mostly cause it seems like we shop at the same places
grin.gif
)

wth? Which hip hop artist do I admire the most in a dress? Your title makes no sense, bad grammar ftl... please change the what to "which" hip-hop artist do you admire the most for their fashion or whatever.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

wth? Which hip hop artist do I admire the most in a dress? Your title makes no sense, bad grammar ftl... please change the what to "which" hip-hop artist do you admire the most for their fashion or whatever.

If I wanted a grammar lesson, I would talk to one of my Columbia professors. This is an informal website as far as I know. Can I let my hair loose? Twentyother people had nothing to say about the title.

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

If I wanted a grammar lesson, I would talk to one of my Columbia professors. This is an informal website. Can I let my hair loose and speak bad grammar for a couple of minutes? Learn how to type correct and maybe I'll fix my wording.
pimp.gif
This statements needs to be embedded at the top of the NThomepage. Dudes on here thinking there College professors. Can I just live my life and enjoy myself on a message board?
indifferent.gif

It Varies:

I mean shoe game Nelly, Wale, Fat Joe

Juelz @ times but sometimes him and Jim try too hard to be different nothing wrong with that just not my twist

And Fab he's just so smooth with it...

Girls like my "swag"(man what's a new word...F..k lol) I mean people say it so much but you do need it, its the diff. Between looking fly andcoming off as a corny hypebeast...IMO

Back
Top Bottom