What have I got? Air Jordan 9 Retro??

I recently was given what appeared to be a brand new, never worn, pair of Air Jordan 9 Retro.  I started to do some research to figure out what they might be worth and came up with some conflicting information.

First off, the box label (shown in pic 1 below) states they are Air Jordan 9 Retro, White/Black, size 13 with a number shown as 136027 110.  Also, the UPC (SKU#) is listed as 091208370880 12.   Inside of the shoe, there is a tag that shows some of the same numbers (shown in pic 2 below).   

When I did my research online, I was not able to find any Air Jordan 9 Retro shoes associated with the number 136027 110.  Might be because I don't know what I'm doing...  :smile:    Second thing that I found was that the UPC on the box is listed as Air Jordan 5, size 12.  

When I look for the shoes based on what they look  like (shown in pic 3 below), I do see them listed as Air Jordan 9 Retro in the Powder Blue style.  Also, on the sole of the shoe, the Jordan figure is blue, not black, like it is shown in many of the pictures (shown in pic 4 below).   There is also some differences in what is stamped in the upper right portion of the sole of the shoe.  On my pair, there is some writing stamped as follows:  dedie, tuerza (or fuerza?), intenso, liberte, anmulig (shown in pic 5 below).   I am not seeing this stamped on any of the pictures of Air Jordan 9 Retro Powder Blues I am seeing online.

Can anyone help me figure out what I've got?   I spent nothing on them, so if they are fakes... that is okay! :smile:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

100% fake, no one will care if you wear them. even if they can spot its fake. no one give a ****

Hey guys I would appreciate it if you could help me out with my posts because I want to move up in the community and feel welcome to PM me for legit checks. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom