What has been the funniest thread?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

uhmmmm...i thought the funniest was that thread where you had to draw a picture to get across 2 mountains or whatever.

laugh.gif

Recently that Ben Baller thread was awsome. But that Harlem Shake one is hilarious. I didn't see it when it actually happened but I read the screen shot ofthe post.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

The Twitter people going in on NinjaHood was so hilarious, i cant think of any others that i have laughed at almost every reply..

my vote goes to this one

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

uhmmmm...i thought the funniest was that thread where you had to draw a picture to get across 2 mountains or whatever.

Link?

I enjoyed the Choppa Suit, the Ninjahood as of recent. Show me your Rage... and some others.

Fat Joe street cred
M16's exposure
Music forum PYP
Chopper Suit
Oh Snaps giving dome for Oly 3s
benballer cheating
Ninjahood/davybillz roast
favorite gifs/funny pics thread

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

embarassing Sexual Encounters (the long one from earlier this summer not the one that just got bumped a few days ago)
crazy Barber Shop stories
M-16's exposure in the Music Forum was epic

All three had me crying at work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The funniest and most entertaining thread I've seen on NT was the air her out thread
That joint was so raw, mods had to delete that joint.

Actually this is tied with the I saw Pharrell thread. That was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i'd have to say the one where dude asked to have his face photo shopped on nick cannons body

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

ninjahood roast was epic.

These two along with the People Lurking in the Background thread... Honorable mention for the "Have you dated someone off od NT thread where the dudetried to go hard on MyTSharp and then when MyT told him see him up Howard he turned B!tC# real quick...

Everybody is gonna say Harlem Shake story of Smush or Fat Joes Street Cred.... those are all classics. But as far as recent joints

The Ben Baller thread
Twitter going in on NH
The FUUUUUU joint
The sexual encounters one of course....
A few more

Originally Posted by Diego

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

embarassing Sexual Encounters (the long one from earlier this summer not the one that just got bumped a few days ago)
crazy Barber Shop stories
M-16's exposure in the Music Forum was epic

All three had me crying at work.
Link?
Cliffnotes?

Son got Ethered , Bodied...tagged and bagged.

laugh.gif
@ Captain Save-a-Grade

laugh.gif
!

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

The Ben Baller One was beyond
roll.gif

And then the vid the dude made in the thread
roll.gif

laugh.gif

@*$ said "I'm looser than the Dallas Mavericks defense"
roll.gif

I'm gonna have to say, no hands down the "nt females do you prefer a skinny dude or one whos morebuilt?" That thread provided lulz for a lot of folks for dayyyys.

Most recently I would have to say the thread where the girls FB was hacked

Can someone fill me in on what happend with Ben Baller? I was on vacation when it went down

Back
Top Bottom