what happens if you fight in college?

t0xicman

Banned
hey guys,

this is what happens during an exam today.

I am sitting next to a guy who has something wrong with his throat, making a lot of sounds(as if he has a lot of flem in his throat and hes trying to clear itwithout fully fixing it)
He kept doing this every 3 minutes. i get tired and im like do you mind clearing your throat, thats annoying.
I FLIP ON WHAT HE SAYS NEXT
HE WAS LIKE "DO YOU WANT TO GET SLAPPED"(THIS GUY IS PAKI/INDIAN)
AND IM LIKE WTH AND I JUST FLIP
i interupt the whole class and was like you want to slap me? ill slap the @!% out of you little boy.
next thing goes the professor goes, both of you calm down, ill slap the both of you(joking)

so the rest of the exam he continues to make his sounds and i didnt say anything. Im going crazy right now, i wanna fight him.

now my question, what are the consequences if i fight INSIDE college. is there a difference if we fight out of college property?
i dont care about going to jail. i just dont want to get expelled.

on campus : you get kicked out.
off campus: you get arrested THEN you get kicked out.

Ski mask, gloves, hollow tips. Pick up the shell casings after your done.

Originally Posted by t0xicman

hey guys,

I am sitting next to a guy who has something wrong with his throat, making a lot of sounds(as if he has a lot of flem in his throat and hes trying to clear it without fully fixing it)
He kept doing this every 3 minutes. i get tired and im like do you mind clearing your throat, thats annoying.
i interupt the whole class and was like you want to slap me? ill slap the @!% out of you little boy.
next thing goes the professor goes, both of you calm down, ill slap the both of you(joking)

so the rest of the exam he continues to make his sounds and i didnt say anything. Im going crazy right now, i wanna fight him.

now my question, what are the consequences if i fight INSIDE college. is there a difference if we fight out of college property?

Did you look in your student handbook before you posted?

hey guys,

I am sitting next to a guy who has something wrong with his throat, making a lot of sounds(as if he has a lot of flem in his throat and hes trying to clear it without fully fixing it)

Wait for it........

hey guys,

You probably came off like a @$!*% when you asked him to clear his throat.

"Do you want to get slapped"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Im going crazy right now"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
calm down and reassess the situation

Pull out your blade and dissect his uvula
Lets see his clear his throat of all the blood overflowing in his esophagus

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at you wantin to fight in College, come on fam
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

trip him down the stairs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
odds are hes wearing a book bag as big as him

Originally Posted by MJsaver

lol

change your seat dog.

Wait, so all you guys are saying if a guy comes at you sideways, you all will take the backseat? Everyone that posted is willing to get punked? where do youmake the distinction to defend yourself or not.
if someone spits on you, everyone that posted lets it slide?
You ask someone on the train to turn the sound on their headphones off because its too loud, and he says shut up(add curse words) and you guys just relax?
same position as me, ask someone to fix their damn problem, and he says hes gonna slap you, EVERYONE STAYS CALM?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

It doesn't sound like you're in college. You sound about 16 years old.

im actually 22, turning 23
I also go to baruch college, senior,3 weeks to graduation

Back
Top Bottom