What happened to pickyourshoes.com

Could've sworn that the store Bait and PYS were owned/ran by the same people.

Got Patent RWB I's for 130 in 2004 and Black/Red OG XII's for 160 in 2005 from PYS. Surprising to see what happened to the site now. Ah well.

PYS used to fool everyone with their pictures of every single Jordan from 1999 till now, you'd think they'd be in stock but have been sold out for years :smh:

I remember looking at that site and saying they were buggin for their prices....
mean.gif

PYS used to fool everyone with their pictures of every single Jordan from 1999 till now, you'd think they'd be in stock but have been sold out for years :smh:

Ha so right. Used to get mad excited but then my dreams would be dashed.

Mindblowing how when you saw a $250 price on and XI and you go 
indifferent.gif
. Which was double the MSRP price at the time. Now people spend $250 on half the quality and don't blink. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That works..interesting.
**** what happened to Hazard.

Use to love going to that site.

Last I heard, Hazard was looking for a new spot (their physical location was pretty small the lone time I went there) and put all their inventory into storage which ended up getting burglarized.. Not sure how true that is though..

Mindblowing how when you saw a $250 price on and XI and you go :stoneface: . Which was double the MSRP price at the time. Now people spend $250 on half the quality and don't blink. :smh:  

Out of topic but I remember when eBay first came out buying OG 3's and such for 200 and people thinking I was crazy. Sending money orders out and actually getting shoes :lol: whole deal took like 3 weeks to get anything

Last edited:

Mindblowing how when you saw a $250 price on and XI and you go 
indifferent.gif
. Which was double the MSRP price at the time. Now people spend $250 on half the quality and don't blink. 
mean.gif

Out of topic but I remember when eBay first came out buying OG 3's and such for 200 and people thinking I was crazy. Sending money orders out and actually getting shoes
laugh.gif
whole deal took like 3 weeks to get anything
Funny how times have changed. Crazy. I used to think stuff over $200 was absurd. I still do to large degree. I just wish I was paying closer attention in '99 
laugh.gif

Funny how times have changed. Crazy. I used to think stuff over $200 was absurd. I still do to large degree. I just wish I was paying closer attention in '99 :lol: .

You could literally buy any jordan early retro for 200 or under. If they were used in anyway NOBODY wanted them, same with if they didn't have the box or what not. Steals left and right. Not till 2005-6 did people start wanting them. Everyone based prices off of OG retail, so paying 200 for a 100 dollar shoe was ridiculous by those standards

Funny how times have changed. Crazy. I used to think stuff over $200 was absurd. I still do to large degree. I just wish I was paying closer attention in '99 
laugh.gif
You could literally buy any jordan early retro for 200 or under. If they were used in anyway NOBODY wanted them, same with if they didn't have the box or what not. Steals left and right. Not till 2005-6 did people start wanting them. Everyone based prices off of OG retail, so paying 200 for a 100 dollar shoe was ridiculous by those standards
you're absolutely right. I remember waiting it out on ebay for white cement III's in '03. Everybody wanted $200+ and I was like 
indifferent.gif
. Found a pair for $160 shipped from Hawaii 
laugh.gif
. There used to be steals left and right though, so sad. 

Used to browse a lot, but never actually copped anything. As far as I was concerned, they always over charged.
this

i only ordered one pair of all white hi dunks for my lil bros 15 yo bday like 8 years ago lol

Back
Top Bottom