WHAT HAPPENED TO NT?????

Originally Posted by bdis1986

NT is not the same because JB is not the same

-bdis-
If that aint the ******* truth...............
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJerms

NT is not the same...your correct

This place used to have info like a year before any 1 else! I remember someone posting about the count down packs before the DMP was even out. Although they said they were all suede kicks in the packs...but yea NT wasnt as dry. Post in JB are wack, but I think its because shoes just arnt as interesting. Theres no money to be spending on weak releases, you know? Where did Snuggles go?

I used to love the JB forum, Now I like the General....But it gets dry there 2

exactly, and as quality drops theres less of an urge to even stay up to date

im with 3thaman. JB has turned its back on its original fans to cater to a new crowd. I still love picking up a few OGs or OG inspired retros, but nothing elseinterests me. So far there is not a single 09 release i plan on picking up. Not but a few years ago, I used to check the forums 2 to 3 times a day and lovedthe news i saw. But with a lack of personal interest due to countless disappointments from the brand ,i find myself coming to the forums far less.

Once again co-sign everything 3thaman said.

And threads like this is what happened to this forum.

I agree that it does start at the top with j.b. But i think some of the things that suck is that there is so much hype on a shoe, i mean how many posts can wehave about the upcoming release of the vi. To MUCH hype, and i agree with another person that said everyone has information which is good but we have nopictures. Thats fine that you tell us about it but who cares without the pictures. And there are alot of lame posts. Its like people are posting just to getthere post count up, if you dont have something good to contribute then dont post. And how many posts can we have about whats your favorite jordan of all time.Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom