what happened to air-jordans.com?

It hasn't been updated since 2006 but the site is still up. It's a great site for Air Jordan info. Anyone know what's up?

I wish I new......I do agree with you
tired.gif

not that big of deal to me... started collecting around '06 so i know what all the newer stuff looks like

still go there for the older stuff though.

That site was
pimp.gif
, had everything. I think the owners just got cheap anddidn't feel like paying for the domain anymore.

Originally Posted by BallinB

That site was
pimp.gif
, had everything. I think the owners just got cheap and didn't feel like paying for the domain anymore.

its still up...

wait was this update from just recently in 08?

December 29th
WHERE ARE THE UPDATES??? - Well, once again I have to apologize. My daytime work is taking more than daytime hours... and right now I have absolutely NO timeto update air-jordans.com. I really hope this will change within the near future... since I love making this site and I still have the love for the shoes. Inthe meantime use this website as a library and resource for the AJ's that have been released in the past. Sorry again guys... hope to see you soon.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

December 29th
WHERE ARE THE UPDATES??? - Well, once again I have to apologize. My daytime work is taking more than daytime hours... and right now I have absolutely NO time to update air-jordans.com. I really hope this will change within the near future... since I love making this site and I still have the love for the shoes. In the meantime use this website as a library and resource for the AJ's that have been released in the past. Sorry again guys... hope to see you soon.
No, Dec 06
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

December 29th
WHERE ARE THE UPDATES??? - Well, once again I have to apologize. My daytime work is taking more than daytime hours... and right now I have absolutely NO time to update air-jordans.com. I really hope this will change within the near future... since I love making this site and I still have the love for the shoes. In the meantime use this website as a library and resource for the AJ's that have been released in the past. Sorry again guys... hope to see you soon.
theres no date but dec 29th so who knows what year thats from? but that was the only website i used to trust for shoe releases...i would print itout and treat like my bible and carry it with me everyday...man i miss those days

yeah i remember that site....... back in 04-07 all i used was air-jordans.com & nikewiz.com

anybody remember nikewiz.com??? what happen to them?? they had some heat in dat site for reasonable prices.....

Since that time alot of informative sneaker sites have been shut down. Solepedia.com also comes to mind.
frown.gif

Wasn't Air-jordans.com Alex's website? I could be completely wrong. You never even see him on here anymore. He was a mod for the longest time.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Wasn't Air-jordans.com Alex's website? I could be completely wrong. You never even see him on here anymore. He was a mod for the longest time.

Alex's site was retrokid.com

Maybe they didn't like the direction the brand was taking. I'm just guessing here, but after '06 (when things really got bad in terms of quality)they threw in the towel. I really wish that they did update their site though. It's the first Air Jordan site (and still one of the best) that I ever used.

Back
Top Bottom