What exactly are we teaching the youth? vol. Stop wasting my tax dollars!

We are teaching them to be hypocrites. We cry about how violent video games were, then demand the mutilated pictures of the bad to be flashed on the Television.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

We are teaching them to be hypocrites. We cry about how violent video games were, then demand the mutilated pictures of the bad to be flashed on the Television.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

If you don't have a reality show on E!, Bravo!, MTV, or VH1, you have no social or cultural relevance!

If you don't have a reality show on E!, Bravo!, MTV, or VH1, you have no social or cultural relevance!

this.

this.

idk about all this my lil brother is 12 and he has know who he was for as long as i can recall.

idk about all this my lil brother is 12 and he has know who he was for as long as i can recall.

roll.gif

I ain't even mad; Game getting easier. Dropping basic knowledge for the ignorant hunnies
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I ain't even mad; Game getting easier. Dropping basic knowledge for the ignorant hunnies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Same but my lil brother is 13; the fact that we lived in NYC probably has some reason to that though.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Same but my lil brother is 13; the fact that we lived in NYC probably has some reason to that though.

Back
Top Bottom