What ever happened to Marble Foamposites?

Grizz...i hear ya but they asked for it *shrugs*
laugh.gif

i'm sure there's more pics out there, maybe even more sample pairs.
nerd.gif

I'm sure they were just to test materials and coloring, similar to when nike/jordan lasered several things

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Wow.

First pair of TRASH foams ive seen.

???

Nike%20Air%20Foamposite%20(white%20%20university%20blue).jpg

laugh.gif

I feel you.

I still stand by my opinion though, while those carolina foams are certainly Mediocre i dont consider them TRASH.

Wow.

???

Nike%20Air%20Foamposite%20%28white%20%20university%20blue%29.jpg

laugh.gif

I feel you.

I still stand by my opinion though, while those carolina foams are certainly Mediocre i dont consider them TRASH.
roll.gif
roll.gif
....but EL hit on the head tho.....a navy blue upper on the carolina foams may have been piffery!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Wow.

???

laugh.gif

I feel you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
....but EL hit on the head tho.....a navy blue upper on the carolina foams may have been piffery!

I actually meant that for the marbles, but it would work on the carolinas as well
happy.gif

Wow.

???

Nike%20Air%20Foamposite%20(white%20%20university%20blue).jpg

laugh.gif

I feel you.

nah i dig, everyone has an opinion...but i remember everytime i would see my boy pull those out, i'd cringe...

Wow.

???

I'm still not sure what to make of those.  I almost bought a pair when I saw them drop to $69.99, but they didn't have my size.  But the fact they had these marked down to $69.99 and had any in stock is a sure sign not too many people liked these.

Now if these had a navy upper/swoosh and some icy soles, or were all white with a Carolina swoosh and blue-tinted icy soles...
eek.gif

for 70 i wouldve definately bought to hoop in. these shoes are awesome to ball in, i just cant picture myself running around in 200 dollars shoes

Interesting idea.

Execution is lacking.

The way they market Foams these days, i can't see them ever actually ever releasing.

They don't look bad. I bet in DC they would sell out.

I like the marblized look, but it would look better in a neon color (like an O.G. presto)

Wow.

???

laugh.gif

I feel you.

Same here, they're the worse Pro's by far.  I thought Doom's were mediocre also.

Back
Top Bottom