What ever happened to Gameshark?

I remember using my friend's for WWF No Mercy to get invisible ladders.
pimp.gif

We used to use it in perfect dark to make guns have different secondary functions. *+*$ made the multiplayer matches sooooo much more intense. Plus you could change the way guns looked and how much power they had.

the only gamesharks i own are for the PS1 & PS2
pimp.gif
  dont know what happen from there

I used to love crouching and doing a kick in Kung Fu on Nintendo with this controller, you couldnt be touched

nes_max.jpg

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I only had one for the Gameboy... Pokemon Rare candy and master ball cheats FTW
Lvl 100 everything FTW!!!
pimp.gif
 I never even heard of missingno
nerd.gif
 info... and props to dude that was hustling the rare candys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Lvl 100 everything FTW!!!
pimp.gif
 I never even heard of missingno
nerd.gif
 info... and props to dude that was hustling the rare candys
laugh.gif

From what I remember, you had to go to Cinnabar island and go to the far right and use 'Surf' up and down the coast with the 'rare candy or master ball' on the 6th spot on your items list.

I didn't know about gameshark until my cousin's uncle let me borrow it for Final Fantasy X, of course, it eventually messed me up
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We used to use it in perfect dark to make guns have different secondary functions. *+*$ made the multiplayer matches sooooo much more intense. Plus you could change the way guns looked and how much power they had.
Dang just playing 007 with big heads and painball mode was fun and i seen't perfect dark a while back @ the local pawn shop but didn't cop it
smh.gif

dude posted a cd take it back and post those thick cheat codes BOOKS, the ones you saved your lunch money for to buy at the book festival being held in the library
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dude posted a cd take it back and post those thick cheat codes BOOKS, the ones you saved your lunch money for to buy at the book festival being held in the library
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I had a cheat code book from Block Buster. That joint had cheats to hundreds of games in it.

yeah, wish there was a way to enter codes for some games. and if we're talking about achievements in the way, why not just enable codes/disable achievements when its on?

theres gotta be another reason.

Originally Posted by presequel

yeah, wish there was a way to enter codes for some games. and if we're talking about achievements in the way, why not just enable codes/disable achievements when its on?

theres gotta be another reason.

Because that's more work for me and I'm not going to do it when we're already on a strict deadline that we're working 12 hours a day to meet.

If it comes down to you getting cheat codes or me getting more paper from meeting a milestone on time I'm taking the paper and not giving a %%*% about the consumer.

Back
Top Bottom