What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooooooo "match of the year"

:rofl: yoooo

I'm over here waiting on Pac' man and Mayweather, ya'll over there with your tomfoolery :lol:

"Match of the year" :rofl:

You laugh at wrestling, but are excited to watch 2 dudes hug each other for 12 rounds?..Seems legit..

Yes, yes I do.

It was just made clear by a mod, that someone else had an alternate account. For whatever reason.

Now find me a mod that will go through 10s of thousands of posts.
I'm pretty sure mods aren't on NT 24/7 like certain self-reppers.

They dont have to go through "10s of thousands of posts" if its like you say it is...

Short rep *** boi :lol:

Jesus. Back to what Steezy is looking at please.
G8dGpW4.gif

The ol "I don't have any thing to say so I'll accuse you of being angry approach"

That might be the weakest rebuttal in nt history

:smh: :smh:

:rofl:

You can maybe ask one of the self-reppers to give you a hand on their alternate accounts in the meantime.

is that a thing?

It's happened before but I wouldn't accuse anyone of it. There's no point :lol:

The hilarious thing is, I haven't mentioned a single name aside from the one dude who admitted to it :lol:

:smh: da self-exposure

Lobo's rep count is over his post count, but I've seen dude get 40+ reps on his photoshops numerous times, so I know it's legit :lol:

The corny dudes are the ones I'm laughing it lol

Naw b the funny thing is no one brought up reps. Your jealousy is so obvious...of course we're gonna pick on you about it.

Not only that you really believe the only people get a lot of reps is through fraud.

Don't sit here a pretend like this first time you thought either.

Ol "ain't no way your reps bigger than mine" lookin ***

In the chance that you are serious, you know the mods can see who reps who, right?
Last I remember it's pretty easy to call that **** out. I think Meth just automatically sees who reps who and can then verify if the account has the same ip.

:rofl:

You can maybe ask one of the self-reppers to give you a hand on their alternate accounts in the meantime.

is that a thing?

It's happened before but I wouldn't accuse anyone of it. There's no point :lol:

The hilarious thing is, I haven't mentioned a single name aside from the one dude who admitted to it :lol:

:smh: da self-exposure

Lobo's rep count is over his post count, but I've seen dude get 40+ reps on his photoshops numerous times, so I know it's legit :lol:

The corny dudes are the ones I'm laughing it lol

Naw b the funny thing is no one brought up reps. Your jealousy is so obvious...of course we're gonna pick on you about it.

Not only that you really believe the only people get a lot of reps is through fraud.

Don't sit here a pretend like this first time you thought either.

Ol "ain't no way your reps bigger than mine" lookin ***
Nah son just ran with a post hard mentioning it cuz he feels some type of way about reps.

He got a problem. We all know it.

dont know how i missed this thread

didnt know who to pile up on

real life royal rumble at one point. 

thread provided the lulz though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom