What does it take for you to tell on someone online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only blocked one person in the 9 years I’ve been on NT, but he was banned less than 6 months later so justice was served in the end.

I know of at least 2 people who have me blocked (or at least say they do) :lol:

Michael Jackson slander
Steph Curry slander
Screenshot_20211114-193910_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP what did you get reported for?

I've been reported for some pretty tame stuff.

OP what did you get reported for?

I've been reported for some pretty tame stuff.

Honestly don't remember, something to do with politics probably. I went through my history been on NT for over a decade, i've gotten one warning. Ever since i started getting into "debates" with a particular set of NT'ers i've gotten two warnings & banned from a thread

Honestly don't remember, something to do with politics probably. I went through my history been on NT for over a decade, i've gotten one warning. Ever since i started getting into "debates" with a particular set of NT'ers i've gotten two warnings & banned from a thread

I got warned and suspended from a thread for posting a fully clothed female I thought was naturally pretty. I knew when that happened anyone can get clipped :lol:

Report fake/troll accounts that say racist stuff on Twitter like clockwork lol

never reported anybody here , just have a couple muted

I remember you becoming particularly petulant in the politics thread about a month or so ago.

You only have yourself to blame if that's the thread you got banned from. You brought the debate off-topic and started acting out. There's a reason posts got sniped, and it's not because they were too relevant and appropriate.

I remember you becoming particularly petulant in the politics thread about a month or so ago.

You only have yourself to blame if that's the thread you got banned from. You brought the debate off-topic and started acting out. There's a reason posts got sniped, and it's not because they were too relevant and appropriate.

Well for one i'm not banned from the political thread :lol:, secondly i have seen many others have their post deleted/banned from a thread not because it through off discussion, but because their views on the discussion weren't on par with the people yielding the power

Well for one i'm not banned from the political thread :lol:, secondly i have seen many others have their post deleted/banned from a thread not because it through off discussion, but because their views on the discussion weren't on par with the people yielding the power
Then how do you explain Delk’s presence in the thread for years and years? People disagree with him and challenge him constantly in that thread. How does he get away with it?

Then how do you explain Delk’s presence in the thread for years and years? People disagree with him and challenge him constantly in that thread. How does he get away with it?

IDK wth "Delk" is & i have no idea what that has to do with other posters in other threads having their posts modified due to very questionable reasons :lol:

IDK wth "Delk" is & i have no idea what that has to do with other posters in other threads having their posts modified due to very questionable reasons :lol:
"Delk" is dwalk31 dwalk31

I bring him up because he's a shining example of how you CAN express unpopular opinions in threads if you do it correctly. A good chunk of the political thread can't stand him, but at the end of the day he gets his point across in a civil fashion, doesn't make it personal/all about him, and doesn't always play the victim.

I've seen how you move in that thread. You don't do that. You act out and play the victim when people disagree with you. That's entirely on you.

And what's funny is here you are, again, trying to play the victim with absolutely zero insight to your own behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom