What do you think is underrated

only MS windows based machine's i'll buy if a macbook wasn't a option. however the MS surface lives up to my standard.
im a mac user but always wanted a thinkpad..when i finally copped i knew i was missing out..the functionality is ridiculous and IMO look better the MBPs

I have a bunch of Macs and 1 thinkpad

im a mac user but always wanted a thinkpad..when i finally copped i knew i was missing out..the functionality is ridiculous and IMO look better the MBPs
I have a bunch of Macs and 1 thinkpad

thinkpad/Lenovo ultrabooks laptop are heavily slept on. Its a business/workstation tool but the functionally beats out any laptop in its class beside the surface imo. I'll like to get a surface pro though and maybe a thinkpad for work purposes only.

macbooks are great but even when you dual boot Windows 7 or 10 it works but it doesn't work to its full intended performance. I know cause my macbook is dual boot with 7, at least the option is there though and apple didn't close the bootloader.

thinkpad/Lenovo ultrabooks laptop are heavily slept on. Its a business/workstation tool but the functionally beats out any laptop in its class beside the surface imo. I'll like to get a surface pro though and maybe a thinkpad for work purposes only.

macbooks are great but even when you dual boot Windows 7 or 10 it works but it doesn't work to its full intended performance. I know cause my macbook is dual boot with 7, at least the option is there though and apple didn't close the bootloader.
when it comes to video or music-editing..mac all the way

when it comes to work productivity..PC

i couldnt imagine how inconvenient a mac would be if i was using it at work

if u get a chance check them out..they are amaze

when it comes to video or music-editing..mac all the way

when it comes to work productivity..PC

i couldnt imagine how inconvenient a mac would be if i was using it at work

if u get a chance check them out..they are amaze

i will be its time for me to get a new laptop. My top choices are Apple, Thinkpads, and Microsoft Surface Pro models.

This. It's also why a lot of folks disregard thinkpads. Lenovo with their spyware and all.
The FTC shouldn't have made that, but i remember the accutison being a messy one. IBM should have sold their consumer lineup someone else. but what can do you the chinese tech companies are a super powerhouse and IBM needed the money.

alchemist what do u need a computer for?

its easy to figure out which one when u ready

alchemist what do u need a computer for?
its easy to figure out which one when u ready
one for work and one for my personal usage.
unless my job gives me a loaner laptop, but i usually decline it. cause i strong preferences on certain computers i like to utilize. I don't do dells, never ever again will i use a dell computer.

This post. :lol:
I saw the post, but i didn't want to start no beef, but since you laughed i will.:lol:
The sidekick was the High School thot phone at the time, either you were chirping on motorola flip joints
or you had one these and you were way ahead of game with these
htc_apache_smartphone_extremely_not_an_option_image_title_auapd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom