What do you think is underrated

I think Jordan 2s are criminally underrated.

The only 2s that actually matter are the ogs and melos nuggets PE, everything else is trash.
air-jordan-2-retro-white-varsity-red-black-010014_1.jpg
melo-jordan-2s.jpg

They hardly retro though. But I disagree 17s /18 are goat cause mj wore em.
Thats why I think they are underrated though. They retroed the XV and XX but skipped the XVI-XIX era, which might be the best run post retirement. They never got the retro treatment, so the "hype" never set in on them.

Personally, the XVI, XVII, XVIII and XX are some of the best Jordans. And despite this not being the unpopular opinions thread, I'd go on a limb to say, outside of I-IV and XI-XIII, the run from XVI-XX might be the strongest run of jordan designs.

I do like the VI though.

Those hold up surprisingly well ^^^ I wish they were cut higher tho.

9s look like a fila shoe.

Don't get me wrong I like them but they look like a 90s fila design

Watching television shows as an adult that you used to watch with your parents and hated the show then, but now you understand and appreciate the show. For me, I used to hate watching "In the Heat of the Night", but now as an adult, I dig the hell out of it.

Thats why I think they are underrated though. They retroed the XV and XX but skipped the XVI-XIX era, which might be the best run post retirement. They never got the retro treatment, so the "hype" never set in on them.

Personally, the XVI, XVII, XVIII and XX are some of the best Jordans. And despite this not being the unpopular opinions thread, I'd go on a limb to say, outside of I-IV and XI-XIII, the run from XVI-XX might be the strongest run of jordan designs.

I do like the VI though.
We can have long debate about this but, everyone has certain attachment to each Jordan model, so biases will come out.

My 1st AJ WAS the white/red 13 but I was kid in 3rd grade. Never got it when they retro cause I didn't like what they did with the materials.

The AJ 16s is proably the best Jordan cause it features all the tech/design languages from air Jordan 1-15. Example visible air unit, shroud, patent leather, full grain leather and herrigone bone traction, carbon fiber shank, clear outsole. It was a conglomarate of the best features /tech from the jordan line at that time.

Last edited:
Watching television shows as an adult that you used to watch with your parents and hated the show then, but now you understand and appreciate the show. For me, I used to hate watching "In the Heat of the Night", but now as an adult, I dig the hell out of it.
Grew up watching Perry Mason and Sanford and Son with my pops..

Now I'm watching Law and Order and reruns of Martin.

history repeats itself

Riding in the car with your kid and you're listening to music and they ask who is the artist, you tell them, and next thing you know you hear the same artist blasting through their headphones.

Also whilst speaking on music, Q Tip's "The Renaissance" was grossly underrated. That **** still knocks today.

Riding in the car with your kid and you're listening to music and they ask who is the artist, you tell them, and next thing you know you hear the same artist blasting through their headphones.

Also whilst speaking on music, Q Tip's "The Renaissance" was grossly underrated. That **** still knocks today.
My son is only 4, so thank the lord this isn't happening yet.

Don't need him listening to the potty mouthed trash I listen to :lol:

My son is only 4, so thank the lord this isn't happening yet.

Don't need him listening to the potty mouthed trash I listen to :lol:

Fam your son will find the potty mouthed trash once he's older and then you'll ask "who the hell is that you're listening to?"

A+ post. "The Renaissance" shows/high light is natural talent. "Kammal the abstract" was good but it's not q-tip its his Natural self as a person.

I recently discovered rick Steve's Europe on pbs and it's great.

Kinda like Anthony bourdains show..
parents love him religiously. by his books and when they travel europe they always hit up the guides for input

Back
Top Bottom