What do you personally say when you approach a woman/female?

walk by and act stunned by the beautiful smell in the air...trace it to her..."wow, you smell like you just took a shower AND a bath!"

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by BornEo

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

O.P. it all depends on the setting and you didn't ask a specific enough question. I don't approach a woman the same way I would in a club, mall, grocery store or social setting.

Explain.

in the club its process... You have to set yourself apart by not doing the norm... Asking her to dance, buy a drink, say she's cute.

I start by saying “waddup... I'm ricky409... You lookin kinda bored... When a dope song come in, I'm gonna find you so we can see if you awkward or not

Varies. Sometimes a compliment. If something is going on in the vicinity of the girls attention span I may make a sarcastic joke. Those get the ball rolling. A lot of the times though I get straight to it. If we're eyeing eachother or something along those lines I just say I want to take them out and ask for a number..Then I bounce.

Just compliment them on something that they obviously take pride in. It depends on the situation really on how the approach goes.

Bit of advice, certain factors already get your foot in the door before you say a word: attractive, neat hair, dress nice, tall, smell good and most importantly straight teeth. If you've got at least three of those, you should be able to at least get a quick convo and the #.

A lot of it is psychological/ confidence. It sounds cliche, but its the truth. The biggest confidence boost for me is having $$$ in the bank.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The biggest confidence boost for me is having $$$ in the bank.
preach.
of course the approaches vary by location.

IN for some tips...

Walk up to girl with my eyes crossed and say..... Do I have a cocked eye?

She laughs.

Straighten eyes and proceed with game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The biggest confidence boost for me is having $$$ in the bank.

Go to the bar like 2 hours before close and randomly bump into as many girls as possible. Appologize and introduce yourself, hold a quick 2-3 min convo and then keep it moving say you have to find a friend. Try to figure out how easy the girl is and keep mental notes on her and all the other girls you talk too. When last call is announced its like the 2 minute warning, go back and find easiest girl you talked to all night. Say hello again, complain about the bar closing, ask her if she drove.

When she says no:
you:  jokingly (hand her your car keys) do you want to drive me home?
her: (looks at logo on keys) you drive a bmw?
you: yeah, you want a ride in it?
her:
happy.gif
 (if she says no you did a bad job of finding the easy girl)

I hate having to do a whole setup...I just say hi most of the time.

If it's on the train or bus and I catch them staring I either move to their side and tell them that now we don't have to be uncomfortable staring into each others souls or tell them how it's rude to stare with a smile or ask them if there's something on my face.

Bad thing is...sometimes I do have something on my face...then i'm like "why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Originally Posted by entertaining

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by BornEo

Explain.

in the club its process... You have to set yourself apart by not doing the norm... Asking her to dance, buy a drink, say she's cute.

I start by saying “waddup... I'm ricky409... You lookin kinda bored... When a dope song come in, I'm gonna find you so we can see if you awkward or not

Do NOT offer to buy these females drinks or compliment their looks/act as if they're some beautiful celestial goddess that just stepped out of the heavens.
You're putting too much thought into it. These chicks are normal people too, we as males need to stop placing them on a pedal stool.

"hi,names ben" and some how it ALWAYS works. give them a cute smile with it. Makes them crazy

Back
Top Bottom