What do you personally say when you approach a woman/female?

Does this rag smell like chloroform?

"Don't make me turn this rape into a murder"

I learned this one from here. Thank you NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

O.P. it all depends on the setting and you didn't ask a specific enough question. I don't approach a woman the same way I would in a club, mall, grocery store or social setting.

it really matters on the situation...

and i usually socially awkward, so i use that to my advantage.

getting her to smile is my main objective, body language is a dead give away...

then i claim my prize.

smile.gif

My penis falls in the "ideal" range of the Authentic Women's Size Preference chart, get at me ma.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Does this rag smell like chloroform?

"Don't make me turn this rape into a murder"

I learned this one from here. Thank you NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When I got that sex panther cologne on, they do the approaching.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

O.P. it all depends on the setting and you didn't ask a specific enough question. I don't approach a woman the same way I would in a club, mall, grocery store or social setting.

Explain.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Explain.
He just did.

If its a Random woman on the street, ill ask for directions, then ask if shes from the area, then the convo leads to other things. You will know within the first minute/10 seconds in some cases, if shes actually interested in you or not. 

Originally Posted by BornEo

Explain.

in the club its process... You have to set yourself apart by not doing the norm... Asking her to dance, buy a drink, say she's cute.

I start by saying “waddup... I'm ricky409... You lookin kinda bored... When a dope song come in, I'm gonna find you so we can see if you awkward or not

Back
Top Bottom