What do you keep inside of your car/trunk? Vol. Is It Clean?

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

all my camera equipment and studio equipment with two change of clothes and 4 pair of foams ...

you better take that stuff inside unless you park in a garage, like in a house. Dudes go around looking for people like you who leave goodies.

a basketball, several golf clubs, windex n black magic, towels umbrella....bball shorts and sneakers

Nothing in the car.. A Gas can and a flashlight in the trunk.. I keep my car pretty clean on the inside.

Safety bag full of all kinds of stuff:
gloves, water, socks, clothing, flashlight, batteries, knife, tow ropes, jumper cables, beanies, alot of other stuff.

Entire truck is always spotless, thats just me

Basketball...football...ball kix...cleats...battery charger...cleaning supplies...

Will post pix later...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dirty only thing your missin is rescue flares
He's ready for 2012
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dirty only thing your missin is rescue flares
yeah...I've been meaning to get those roadside flares the cops use....but one of the flashlights I have has a flashing lights/siren function
eventually..I'm going to replace the flashlight I have with one of those eternal flashlights that operate simply by shaking it up and down to charge it

I have some random stuff. A couple shirts, shoes, japanese magazines, empty wii box, empty 360 box, rc car battery charger, external dvd burner, kids play pen,a can of spray paint, random power and usb cords, 2 hub caps, and i think a bag of trash. LOL.

A large toolbox
Spare
Tire air thingy
Coolant
Oil
ATF
Water
Jumper Cables
Change of clothes
Paper Towels
Ext. Man. Heatshield (too lazy to put it back on)
Service Jack
Scissor Jack
Jackstands
Flashlight
Febreeze
Umbrella

shoes,
bball,
futbol,
disc golf bag & discs,
jacket,
blanket,
beanie,
hat,
emergency kit,
bag full of multi-weather clothes,
buddhist meditation radio......

It never dawned on me to get an emergency kit but I'll be doing that now. Who makes the "best" flashlights? Maglite?

Some advice, buy yourselves a good flashlight. It can be used for everything obviously. Mine ran me about $55. Nothing crazy, but nothing cheap

Back
Top Bottom