What Do You Guys Think Of My Friends Tattoo?

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

I hope it was on the house

laugh.gif

The whole idea had potential and coulda been executed way better, this is just...........................FAIL!

Originally Posted by Aristotle604

Haha, if you were trying to go for that Tupac's song Runnin'. Isn't it supposed to be "why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight" or "why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die".....not the way your.....sigh, nvm....COOL TAT!
yeah thats what I thought. How are you going to to the quote wrong on a tatt?
laugh.gif

Some of you dudes are being too harsh. With that said, if I woke up one day and had this tattoo....I would murk the tattoo artist, my friend for letting me getthis tattoo, and then kill myself. So now its double homicide and suicide with no note.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Aristotle604

Haha, if you were trying to go for that Tupac's song Runnin'. Isn't it supposed to be "why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight" or "why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die".....not the way your.....sigh, nvm....COOL TAT!
yeah thats what I thought. How are you going to to the quote wrong on a tatt?
laugh.gif

Some of you dudes are being too harsh. With that said, if I woke up one day and had this tattoo....I would murk the tattoo artist, my friend for letting me get this tattoo, and then kill myself. So now its double homicide and suicide with no note.

-The Juice

lol man I cant believe you just quoted "Kim" lol that might be the most messed up song I have ever heard from Em.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Your tat is ugly fam'....
laugh.gif

First thing I thought of when I read the title.
laugh.gif

We know its YOU.

actually it really is our friends tattoo...
laugh.gif
everyone makes fun of HER about it... everybody that sees it says they messed up tupac's quote but shesays she wanted it her version
laugh.gif

Wow what a lame, not only did is that a bad spot for a tattoo but he wrote it wrong, double fail...Its "Why am I dying to live if Im living to die"...that makes more sense...fighting is just
eyes.gif

pic is pretty bad. i dont think itd look that bad in person, and that appears to be on the tricep as opposed to the bicep.

but for the most part these dudes be just in here to get a laugh with the ODin, it aint even all that bad.

Speaking of bad tats...

...my boy who came back from Afghanistan on leave got a tattoo on his left forearm. It was in a script-like font, and it read "Grunt".

At quick glance, it looks like "G-Unit".

He was pretty angry.

The placing isn't that bad, it's the font and the messy job- I don't like the quote either but to each his own. I have a tat in that same spot infont and it looks good because I had a good artist that knew what he was doing. As far as the quote- I don't care if people like it or not becauseit's important to me.

Back
Top Bottom