What do you guys think of Frat's?

Frats/Sororities are lame. You basically pay to be initiated into a "family". They pretend you're their big bro/big sis...can't you just make friends normally in college? C'mon!

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by imsojayded

white frats= bunch of drinking and douche bags hanging together

black frats= bunch of slave rituals and douche bags hanging together
laugh.gif

that's the word i was looking for.  hazing = douchebaggery

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Frats, a bunch of paid for friends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This thread pops up at least three times a year. KAPsi YO Yooo!!!

kay6007-6012.jpg
Ahhh YOOOOO NUPE!!!

My dude just represented hard hard LOL!...N yo screename is Elder Watson Diggs
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
....pm me Phi....and shouts to IBlink!

can see its not alot of greeks on NT...OP its two different worlds with black frats n white frats....a lil bit in common but not much

Got my first job out of college due to a TeKE brother who was the CFO of the company.  I remember going in for the interview and got the job on the spot and was training already on that same afternoon. 
laugh.gif
  Connections FTW.

I made a ton of friends in college but my fraternity brothers are life long friends.  Ah the memories... parties, pledging, lil sisters, brawls with the other fraternities... good times. 
laugh.gif

"hey guys! You know what was awesome about high school!? Clicks!"
"yea Bro we should start one! But like make it official!"

---------------------

Spare me the bromancing. All I need is my real friends. I don't need to pledge my undying brotherhood to you just so I can hit your socials with sorority %!$@@.

straight up I %@#$#% more sorority girls anyways than most frat guys

I do have a friend or two in a frat including my own brother. black frats and white frats

the parties were actually dope on the white side. Black dudes step too much and are more interested in kickin it with other dudes than the @%%$ so I just went to get on the brawds.

but i feel like its straight up like "I'm having trouble socially... I need help." and they join a frat.

PAYING for dues and all that for the frat too is pretty dumb....

And don't use that business connections cuz a lot of y'all know u can make your own way and those connections 99% of the time never come to fruition. At least they didn't for some I knew.

In short $@%+ FRATERNITIES...
smile.gif

Not for me but I get it.. It's just another evolution of our herding/segregating instincts as humans - like street gangs or political affiliations.

EDIT: What's with all the Frat hate? Give 8 of em an instrument, call em a music band, and you'd see no problem though... right? So what if people declare their affiliations.. everyone does it in some way..

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"hey guys! You know what was awesome about high school!? Clicks!"
"yea Bro we should start one! But like make it official!"

---------------------

Spare me the bromancing. All I need is my real friends. I don't need to pledge my undying brotherhood to you just so I can hit your socials with sorority %!$@@.

straight up I %@#$#% more sorority girls anyways than most frat guys

I do have a friend or two in a frat including my own brother. black frats and white frats

the parties were actually dope on the white side. Black dudes step too much and are more interested in kickin it with other dudes than the @%%$ so I just went to get on the brawds.

but i feel like its straight up like "I'm having trouble socially... I need help." and they join a frat.

PAYING for dues and all that for the frat too is pretty dumb....

And don't use that business connections cuz a lot of y'all know u can make your own way and those connections 99% of the time never come to fruition. At least they didn't for some I knew.

In short $@%+ FRATERNITIES...
smile.gif
I should have been specific about what I was looking for.
I ain't a social person.
I have found that I can be a social person, but 90% of the time I feel like I'm giving people crap.
I'm a sucker for love, or in reality I would prefer to kick it to one chick for a lil minute (a week or so) than just run through the broad and never talk to her again. (extension of not being social)

I really wanted to know if the business connections were real, and if people who joined had a legit advantage in terms of finding a job out of college.

Back
Top Bottom