what do you get for fast food?

Chipotle damn near once a week (Burrito bow- brown rice, black beans, a meat, lettuce, hot salsa and a little cheese)
Taco Bell, rarely

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you have a kitchen in your room?

My roomate brought a small fridge, theres a microwave in the main lobby, if  that helps.
Im a good 15 mins away from fenway park walking 

Ive read some great suggestions, thanks for all the help! Details are always good.

I hope you are working out daily because you will be making a thread by the end of the summer asking why you are overweight if you decide to listen to this stuff. Go to the grocery store and but some veggies and fruits and lunch meat to keep in your room so you don't have to eat out all of the time

Originally Posted by damn its me

little caesars 5 dollar hot and nasty pizza for when your broke

not proud to say i lived off these for about a month down at school

Chinese Food - Steamed Chicken & Broccoli

Subways 5 dollar footlong - Whole wheat, Teriyaki Chicken, Jalapeños, red onions, Spinach, Swiss cheese.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I hope you are working out daily because you will be making a thread by the end of the summer asking why you are overweight if you decide to listen to this stuff. Go to the grocery store and but some veggies and fruits and lunch meat to keep in your room so you don't have to eat out all of the time

laugh.gif

Im a former cross country runner, my roommates think im nuts for running at 11pm-1230 am almost daily. (err nightly) Boston is too crowded in the daytime. 5 weeks left of this is nothing to my metabolism, when I go back home its back to my normal, healthy diet. Thanks for the tips tho, DC. Im going to look for another foodmart tomorrow since trader joes here is 
alien.gif

Going to stock up on whatever greens can fit in the small fridge. 
happy.gif

I had Subway yesterday after hiking. Ordered a turkey, bacon, and avocado footlong sandwich. Came out to $9 and it didn't include a drink and chips.
30t6p3b.gif
They have cups for water though. There are labels of what bread, cheese and sauce they have on the glass where you order. When they ask you what do you want on it, when in doubt, say everything and take out what you don't want.

Popeye's Chicken has Tuesday chicken deals and KFC has them too but not sure what day they have them.

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

im about to order some of those dominos oven toasted sandwiches . anyone have one yet? go or no go

Greasy as %+@! just get Quiznos or Jersey Mike's instead

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Chinese Food - Steamed Chicken & Broccoli

Subways 5 dollar footlong - Whole wheat, Teriyaki Chicken, Jalapeños, red onions, Spinach, Swiss cheese.
^ I usually get the sweet chicken Teriyaki on herb & cheese bread, with lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese, cucumbers, sweet onion sauce and a lil bit of salt & pepper. To the ppl asking if Subway still does the $5 footlong, I haven't seen that special in a while down here in Miami. And the only "fast food" I eat is Subway, I only hit up McDonalds or Wendy's in case of an emergency.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I'm trying not to eat fast food anymore but when I do I hit up Cookout! I get a Cajun Chicken combo with fries and hush puppies and a large tea for 4.60 something. Sometimes instead of hush puppies I get a quesadilla as one of my sides.

cant beat them prices

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Pretty tempted to try wendy's at any cost at the moment
pimp.gif

Closest one is about 15 miles away
embarassed.gif

^do u live in the middle of nowhere?

I don't f with fast food, I suggest y'all faithfuls slow down. I'm mad dedicated to keeping my
body right & working out, I don't even drink anything but bottled water and 2% low-fat milk.

racing for first place in the high blood pressure clogged artery obese diabetic derby, you'll get older one day and your metabolism wont function the way it does now and it'll catch up with you.( then comes the health problems ) due to poor eating habits & extreme lack of dedicated exercise.

once you start a healthier lifestyle you'll feel better mentally, physically, and it'll become addicting..kinda like the poor eating habits become.

Chipotle steak or chicken bowl with onions and peppers pico sour cream and hella cheese atleast 3 times a week
Taco bell after a night of
pimp.gif

McDonald's Bk Wendy's here and there I no longer mess with KFC chicken that stuff is so bad for you
I'mdown here in south Carolina with my dad for the summer so chick fil a and zaxby's have been a must there's a cookout down the street I'll have to try it anybody mess with bojangles?

Here's my take on fast food as long as your not eatting it everyday workout and keep heathy foods in your deit your good I love spinach asparagus and most green vegetables just gotta have a balance my friends

Don't usually eat fast food ~

Spicy Chicken sandwich from Carls Jr. - cheap and it's the only thing that doesn't make me sick from Carls

Not much else.

I had Volcano Nachos from Taco Bell a few months ago and they were alright.

Back
Top Bottom