What do you do in the club... while your boy getting rejected?

club29

Banned
is he fat? if so, its his own fault.

EDIT: I like to think im a pretty handsome gentleman, and i get turned down every now and then. I dont believe you when you say you NEVER get turned down.

Sup.

Just started clubbing now that I have time and lately, I've realized that I never get turned down for a dance or w/e... but my boy does... what do I tellhim?

I feel bad and try to pass the females to him, but they turn around on some
sick.gif
smh.gif
and walk away...

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Club29

EDIT: I like to think im a pretty handsome gentleman, and i get turned down every now and then. I dont believe you when you say you NEVER get turned down.
this

Everyone gets turned down once in a while.
You must be either lying or only dancing with busted beezys

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT...home of the lulz

QFT

Do you hold his hand when he goes to the bathroom too?

That's his problem, keep it that way. If he was your boy he wouldn't burden you and he'd be getting some girls.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

this

Word. Like another dude said I think the OP is the so-called "friend"

dont go clubbin wit dude. and why are you posting this in here? do you think we are gonna give you some magic answer? use your head bro

we all get turned down...it happens to the best....

but what I do now, is just post up n get my drink on, get a good vibe goin....usually, I dont even have to hit the dance floor, chicks just approach me whileim posted up at a table....that doesnt work if your fat/ugly tho.

Originally Posted by eight2one

but what I do now, is just post up n get my drink on, get a good vibe goin....usually, I dont even have to hit the dance floor, chicks just approach me while im posted up at a table....that doesnt work if your fat/ugly tho.
Pretty much what I do, sidenote when you coming to Atl so we can get on these cougars?

I am not understanding why there needs to be some in depth conversation about this.

Girls carry him, girls carry him. So what.

Why do you think you need to give him a pep talk?

Originally Posted by J23S

but what I do now, is just post up n get my drink on, get a good vibe goin....usually, I dont even have to hit the dance floor, chicks just approach me while im posted up at a table....that doesnt work if your fat/ugly tho.
Pretty much what I do, sidenote when you coming to Atl so we can get on these cougars?

man once my $$$ is right again, Im gonna resume my traveling escapades! U got any new stories?

Originally Posted by J23S

man once my $$$ is right again, Im gonna resume my traveling escapades! U got any new stories?
Hmm nah, well I'm living with this chick that's 34 so its kinda hard to do anything and all she wants to do is chill at home. I'll letyou know when something pops off though

Back
Top Bottom