What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

I work at Boeing developing parts for the 787 and other new Boeing planes

Well damn what's taking so long let's get that 787 moving

Airbus is working y'all

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

I work at Boeing developing parts for the 787 and other new Boeing planes

Well damn what's taking so long let's get that 787 moving

Airbus is working y'all

RN @ in a psych hospital.

Lovin life
smokin.gif

I'm trying to get into Mens Central Jail or Twin Towers eventually.

RN @ in a psych hospital.

Lovin life
smokin.gif

I'm trying to get into Mens Central Jail or Twin Towers eventually.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

collector for the bank yes im the guy that calls u and ask u to pay your stuff or im comin to get your ride

All I can picture is Operacion Repo. I am humiliated to admit that I watch that show but it is just such a pleasure, albeit a huge guilty one, to watch.

I am a financial analyst, policy analysts and economist for a financial services firm. I do a lot of spread sheets on assets and on certain markets for assets and that is not usually enjoyable but I love the parts of my job where I research and write reports on national and international political happenings and I really love. I also like it when can write something from Hayekian/Austrian economic perspective in an executive report and the executives mention that my insight was helpful in their decision making about what and how many assets to buy and sell and hold. 

The world can rest assured, someone who watches Op Repo and who plays too much Halo is now officially an economist and may be involved in the handling of your life savings or your favorite charitable non profit's entire portfolio.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

collector for the bank yes im the guy that calls u and ask u to pay your stuff or im comin to get your ride

All I can picture is Operacion Repo. I am humiliated to admit that I watch that show but it is just such a pleasure, albeit a huge guilty one, to watch.

I am a financial analyst, policy analysts and economist for a financial services firm. I do a lot of spread sheets on assets and on certain markets for assets and that is not usually enjoyable but I love the parts of my job where I research and write reports on national and international political happenings and I really love. I also like it when can write something from Hayekian/Austrian economic perspective in an executive report and the executives mention that my insight was helpful in their decision making about what and how many assets to buy and sell and hold. 

The world can rest assured, someone who watches Op Repo and who plays too much Halo is now officially an economist and may be involved in the handling of your life savings or your favorite charitable non profit's entire portfolio.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I'm a Store Manager at a sneaker store called Expressions.

Ljlukelj...100 hours a week? Completely insane. Is the money really worth all those hours? And if so, do you ever have time for your social life?
It's seasonal. I left in june and came back at the beginning of September. Up there, there's no social life really. Work and drink.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I'm a Store Manager at a sneaker store called Expressions.

Ljlukelj...100 hours a week? Completely insane. Is the money really worth all those hours? And if so, do you ever have time for your social life?
It's seasonal. I left in june and came back at the beginning of September. Up there, there's no social life really. Work and drink.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Alaskan commercial fisherman

eek.gif
................ is it anything like TV?

It's not anything like deadliest catch. I've never seen the tuna wranglers one. I have seen some pretty rough weather. I work about 80-100 hours a week, but the pay is unmatched.

I worked hours like this during my summer on wall street but, I was sitting behind a computer.

I know how hard it is to work 80-100 hours in an office, but in YOUR environment...@%%* I thought I had balls
laugh.gif

You get my respect man.
This is on my list of %@%+ to do before I die.

Yeah it's no fun. It's monotonous to the death. It was a cool experience I suppose. I don't think I will be going back. But it is not easy to get on a boat, so I got pretty lucky.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Alaskan commercial fisherman

eek.gif
................ is it anything like TV?

It's not anything like deadliest catch. I've never seen the tuna wranglers one. I have seen some pretty rough weather. I work about 80-100 hours a week, but the pay is unmatched.

I worked hours like this during my summer on wall street but, I was sitting behind a computer.

I know how hard it is to work 80-100 hours in an office, but in YOUR environment...@%%* I thought I had balls
laugh.gif

You get my respect man.
This is on my list of %@%+ to do before I die.

Yeah it's no fun. It's monotonous to the death. It was a cool experience I suppose. I don't think I will be going back. But it is not easy to get on a boat, so I got pretty lucky.

f/t gov employee
grad student
looking for a side job w/more money after quitting bbuy

f/t gov employee
grad student
looking for a side job w/more money after quitting bbuy

Back
Top Bottom