WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT MY IDEA...A BARBER SHOP/TATTOO SHOP 2GETHER?

Businesses become successful because they fulfill a need. I don't understand what need is being fulfilled here... the convenience of having a barbershopand tattoo parlor in one place? That's not a need.

lmao, This idea came up at my regular barber shop a few weeks ago
nerd.gif

honestly if you were in ny i would see this working right away, but if there was always one of the 2 workers there it would be awesome.

aslong as there is a glass wall/divider between the 2 parts of the shop i don't see how it would be unhealthy..

i mean, i wouldn't mind getting some work done, then getting a shapeup to complete the look

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Fresh cut hair may be flying over the newly done tattoos and that is not cool.
^^^ yea thats what i thought TATTOO shop need to be in clean/steril environments i dont think health dept. would let it fly:.

females might be intimidated around a barbershop my way
keep that in mind when you want them to swing thru for the tattoo parlor aspect.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Aa gym and a barbershop would be smart
Time for your Sunday nap dude..... You FAILED

roll.gif
Well, actually, on the And 1 Mixtape Tour show, they were at a gym that had a barbershop in it (When Escalade was getting a cut and talking to thepreacher who had rims). Somewhere in Atlanta. Maybe Run and Shoot?????

there's actually one like that near my house here in toronto, i've never been though so im not sure about the quality, etc

that barbershop jimmy kimmel went to, to ask about obama jokes was a barbershop/tattoo parlor

LATE.. we already got this in my hood tho.. barber shop.. salon.. tattoo parlor.. urban wear.. i was LOL when i first saw the place, but its a pretty good ideaif you know what your doing... bad side is, the barbers in there suck big time

Back
Top Bottom