WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT MY IDEA...A BARBER SHOP/TATTOO SHOP 2GETHER?

barber shop by day ..tattoo shop by night...what do yall think about this idea?? would yall go???

the problem with that is if one aspect is better than the other you will prob only get a strong consumer base for one not both.

83c35b424e336d7fecf40f0943159e189c6f8e1.gif

Even though it sounds like a good idea to you I don't see it working.....so the barbers work during the day and the tattoo artists come in at night?
Are the barbers the tattoo artists too and vice versa. I understand wanting a fresh cut but a tattoo artist might take that to the next level lol

Check with your local health department on this. But like Calypso said:

the problem with that is if one aspect is better than the other you will prob only get a strong concumer base for one not both.

i appreciate all the postive responses and yea i want to have 3 barbers and 2 tattoo artist come in at night

based off your sn I'm assuming you're from Dallas and I definetely don't see it working anywhere in the D just because those two don't mixwell.

It would never happen because it would be a health violation for the tat shop no matter what state you're in. Too much debris in the air from the barbershop. Plus i dont think the 2 would mix, because barber shops can be a family oriented environment, while a tattoo shop is more of an adult place so you wouldlose business from the barber shop.

Probably health violations as the guy above detailed out, but if there was that Nike/Adidas/& RANGE ROVERS in the dumb post thread, yet it was a legitimatebusiness that actually sold those things, anything will work. For a while. Staying in business and recoupping your start up costs while on the long term profitcome up, is the plan and challenge.

Family Guy had a skit on this with a lawyer, next room he was tattooing some biker.
Make it two stores side by side, Quik Stop + Video store style.

This also reminds me of that dude Drama Beats, being taken to Vegas and Rob & Big's crew tried to get him a tattoo on top of his head.

Do cuts in the front, and in a whole section in the back do tats. As long as you can find some good barbers and tattoo artists and keep long hours like 24 hr.tats cuts from 9-9, then i could see it catching on. Poeple would come in for cuts and tats, and you could get people who come in for both.

Back
Top Bottom