what do people think about the new barclays center? Vol. anyone going to the Jay-z concerts?

im only going to the barclays center on november 1st to see the KNICKS play the nets in the opener. Barclays got nothing on madison square garden and they are trying to charge more than MSG are u kidding me? LETS GO KNICKS!!

was dude trying to be funny, like some parody on hiphop fads? why would you wear a john cena "spinner" belt to an official arena walk through? are brothas still wearing du-rags under ball caps?

....the barclays looks nice btw. i'm more impressed with the buildings architectural structure and how it's situated on the block like the capstone to a pyramid.

jay z has come a long way since reasonable doubt
i remember coppin his first album in 96 at the wiz on Broadway in soho
with my son in a stroller and now he listens to reasonable doubt

^^YES!!! they had one right there next to Union SQ. Park!!!  i used to go downstairs after school and kill their "singles" list of all the new cassette TAPES that were new releases...

**the history, the history**

Man, it's gonna be a damn zoo out there on game nights. The whole hood in there

Ha talk a out zoo. When I was there Friday might it was crazy. There is no way in hell the cop will be able to control the crowds when your leaving. Too many people when your leaving plus the people that were just chilling outside.

Would hate to live around there and have to deal with it. I'll tell you this much people are going to get got out there.

Arena is :pimp: :pimp: tho

the inside is ugly..

itll look like an old arena in about 5-7 years.

Back
Top Bottom