what do people think about the new barclays center? Vol. anyone going to the Jay-z concerts?

:smokin :smokin :smokin

This dude's enthusiasm for the new arena though :rofl:

Last edited:
the roads on atlantic :x :x :x.. the barclays center is crack tho, dolan is def slacking like someone said in the knicks thread

I will be there tomorrow night. Will post pics for you guys here or in the BK Nets thread.

Does this have the stamina to overthrow MSG? That's what the design/production team had in mind...

Brook Lopez seems so damn boring. :rofl:
Dude looks "slow" in person. I still remember seeing him in the Dallas airport the Saturday after the draft, no idea why he would be there since he got drafted to NJ (I assume maybe he went to PHX with his brother and was coming back and had a connecting flight, or maybe went to see their parents) and his dumb *** was just standing in the middle of the walk way spinning a ball on hi finger with his tongue out concentrating real hard like a kid and damn near slobbering.

Last edited:
Brook Lopez seems so damn boring. :rofl:
Dude looks "slow" in person. I still remember seeing him in the Dallas airport the Saturday after the draft, no idea why he would be there since he got drafted to NJ (I assume maybe he went to PHX with his brother and was coming back and had a connecting flight, or maybe went to see their parents) and his dumb *** was just standing in the middle of the walk way spinning a ball on hi finger with his tongue out concentrating real hard like a kid and damn near slobbering.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, super jealous of that new arena. Even more jealous of those attending any of the 8 Jay-Z concerts these next 2 weeks.

I love the arena, architecturally.........but cot damn, Atlantic is going to be packed...
sick.gif

My wife takes that route to and from work.  She already hates it with the current traffic.....she might kill herself on game nights.....
mean.gif
sick.gif

I love the arena, architecturally.........but cot damn, Atlantic is going to be packed...:x

My wife takes that route to and from work.  She already hates it with the current traffic.....she might kill herself on game nights.....:smh: :x

HA, damn :x

I got my tickets to the last show on Saturday night and it is THE talk of NYC...

#<>

Last edited:
My brief thoughts about the Barclays Center some of which were shared by NYElectric who rarely posts here
-Shows what government will do to capitalize on an opportunity.
-Jay-Z sold out the borough for a buck.
-Its going to make Atlantic/Flatbush worse than it is traffic wise.
-Represents the changing demographic of Brooklyn meaning the gap between the haves and the have nots continues to grow.
-Local businesses will suffer if they haven't already. That area was already an expensive place to rent as a businessman, but rents have reportedly gone up to 10k/month.

The only real positive is that some jobs were created by it.

jay z has come a long way since reasonable doubt

i remember coppin his first album in 96 at the wiz on Broadway in soho
with my son in a stroller and now he listens to reasonable doubt

all of reasonable doubt and where i'm from

are still some of his best work

Last edited:
jay z has come a long way since reasonable doubt
i remember coppin his first album in 96 at the wiz on Broadway in soho
with my son in a stroller and now he listens to reasonable doubt
all of reasonable doubt and where i'm fromare still some of his best work

Back
Top Bottom