info??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Neon 95s (for 50 bucks
pimp.gif
)

info??
nerd.gif

There is this spot called Hibbett Sports ... not sure where it's based out of but there were running a buy one get a sale shoe half off. and the Neons were on sale for 100. So when I got my 2nd pair of CGs I got em.

Neon 95s (for 50 bucks
pimp.gif
)

info??
nerd.gif

There is this spot called Hibbett Sports ... not sure where it's based out of but there were running a buy one get a sale shoe half off. and the Neons were on sale for 100. So when I got my 2nd pair of CGs I got em.

The wifey got me a PS3 with NCAA 10 & Fifa 10.  Also got gift cards and cash.

The brothers came through with the Kindle
pimp.gif
. It was the only thing I really wanted.

25iw49g.jpg

29cx4sk.jpg

The wifey got me a PS3 with NCAA 10 & Fifa 10.  Also got gift cards and cash.

The brothers came through with the Kindle
pimp.gif
. It was the only thing I really wanted.

25iw49g.jpg

29cx4sk.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by sunny559

Invert Mini, invert halo loader, two tanks
pimp.gif

2njx5c4.jpg

invert minis are
pimp.gif

how's the loader? i've had two invert reloader2s break on me
30t6p3b.gif
no problems so far, shot about 1500 paint-balls out of it already. (some frozen ones too)
The automatic mode is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by sunny559

Invert Mini, invert halo loader, two tanks
pimp.gif

2njx5c4.jpg

invert minis are
pimp.gif

how's the loader? i've had two invert reloader2s break on me
30t6p3b.gif
no problems so far, shot about 1500 paint-balls out of it already. (some frozen ones too)
The automatic mode is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b2c3633c15420aa6a7691b645dc1efb4adc7e6f3_r.jpg

Vans Prison

G-Shock

A's fitted which is too small

Flannel

Black Mamba shirt that I would never wear.

And a good amount $

b2c3633c15420aa6a7691b645dc1efb4adc7e6f3_r.jpg

Vans Prison

G-Shock

A's fitted which is too small

Flannel

Black Mamba shirt that I would never wear.

And a good amount $

IMG_0001.JPGIt's a picture of an iPad but obviously i don't know the easiest way to post pictures stored on it lol ...One of them gifts you never expected and had that Friday daaaaaaaaamn reaction ... There's also a set of Klipsch s4's next to it ...

IMG_0001.JPGIt's a picture of an iPad but obviously i don't know the easiest way to post pictures stored on it lol ...One of them gifts you never expected and had that Friday daaaaaaaaamn reaction ... There's also a set of Klipsch s4's next to it ...

Originally Posted by young dr0

Neon 95s (for 50 bucks
pimp.gif
)

info??
nerd.gif

Based out of the South as far as I know. They were all over South Carolina when I went to school there, but every one I ever went in to just had pretty generic, plain shoes. Good pick up

Originally Posted by young dr0

Neon 95s (for 50 bucks
pimp.gif
)

info??
nerd.gif

Based out of the South as far as I know. They were all over South Carolina when I went to school there, but every one I ever went in to just had pretty generic, plain shoes. Good pick up

80 bucks from moms, which goes towards my wool long john bottoms and top for the freezing weather.

and form my sis and her guy

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

80 bucks from moms, which goes towards my wool long john bottoms and top for the freezing weather.

and form my sis and her guy

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Parents got me some wife beats and pajama pants that I needed. Fiance picked me up a bracelet and I'm waiting on her to pick me up a PS3 in a next couple of weeks as well. Couldn't decide on what I wanted for Christmas until the week of.

Parents got me some wife beats and pajama pants that I needed. Fiance picked me up a bracelet and I'm waiting on her to pick me up a PS3 in a next couple of weeks as well. Couldn't decide on what I wanted for Christmas until the week of.

Cologne, $, move controller for the PS3, tees, cool greys, books, bluetooth wireless for the PS3, PS3 games, move camera, and some other items i forget

From the GF!

Bceg7.jpg

Cologne, $, move controller for the PS3, tees, cool greys, books, bluetooth wireless for the PS3, PS3 games, move camera, and some other items i forget

From the GF!

Bceg7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom