What did you do today?

Went to work for like 3 hours.
laugh.gif

Came home and took a nap. Cut the grass, worked out for a little bit, cleaned the inside of my car, waiting for the sun to come down to wash it, and eat..

school
friends house
store to pick up kicks
haircut
home waiting for the lakers game now

Woke up at noon, showered, did dishes, & ate lunch. Got on Xbox Live for a couple hours. Went to the gym and balled for 2 hours. Showered and ate pizza fordinner. Now I'm on NT.

Work, lunch, chillin with the daughter, waitin for the girl to get off work to get into something.

• Went to iggy's doughboys & "chowdah" house for a burger, hot dog, clam cakes, chowdah and doughboys with the fam
  • Work
  • Gym
  • Currently getting ready to go play beer pong with some peoples and new friends
    devil.gif

took my last final, went home slept, hit the gym, came home, slept, bout to shower and go
pimp.gif

nothing at all, surfed the web for the most part.
then went for a walk with a friend.
now about to watch some Donnie Yen films till I get tired of it

woke up extra early
school
skipped 7th period to go to the park with a female friend (ins)
walked home
stopped by the 711 to cop some 50 cent juice
got home
now im here

Balled at Delaware Park for a couple hours, went to Ricks thinking about copping the 09s for the Gus, and I ate two bowls of White Chilli
smokin.gif
now I'mwatching the game

online assignments
smh.gif

i was 4 hours behind and deadline is tomorrow...I'm all done now
pimp.gif

now watching friends and laker game

Spent the day with someone very special before she leaves for the summer. Came back home to catch most of the Yankee game and now watching the Nuggets - Lakersgame.

laugh.gif
@ my friend when he was drunk as **$% this morning @ skool i told his%!#%%% to go back home but his %!#%%% was like "naww am good" I was "son your going to get caught".
So funny this one kid gave him like 4 peices of gum to hide his breath his sloppy !!@ dropped the gum on the bathroom floor picked it back up and chewed it Iwas eeeeewwwwwwwww gross
sick.gif
but then I started
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom