What Dance You Doen vol Dougie with the Stanky Leg

My Dougie/Swag Surf/Rackdaddy

Disclaimer: ONLY intended for use in the club
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

swag surfin is wack imo. dougie is where it's at now, nobody does it up here in the clubs though.

this post shows NTs age. im a 29 year old man, I dont do " dances" in the club. serioulsy, who does this? nobody I know out here in the bay. when imin a club I got my drink and my two step, or im running around trying to get at a female. I am not trying to sweat up my good shirts.

stanky leg, swag surfing, ricky bobby....all that is nonsense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

this post shows NTs age. im a 29 year old man, I dont do " dances" in the club. serioulsy, who does this? nobody I know out here in the bay. when im in a club I got my drink and my two step, or im running around trying to get at a female. I am not trying to sweat up my good shirts.

laugh.gif

if you knew how to do it, you would be doing it. talkin' all high and mighty like Hyphy is for sophisticated club goers...
roll.gif

Whatever happen to letting a shortie dance and you just move with her. Cats now come to the club to show off their dance skills rather than leave with ashortie.

Hip-Hop done turned into urban disco. Leave the extravagant dance moves for jabbawockee type people.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

if the female dancing on me, u already know im doin the dougie x double arm cross, or im gripping both her hands while she throw it back. If im solo in the circle im hittin the stanky leg or im surfin bo you already know what it is.
pimp.gif

We NTers need to meet up at a club so we'll know who be posted up on the wall. I kno crank be on the wall hard as !*!%.
laugh.gif
you gotta see me when I'm drunk...the dougie be in full effect when I'm on a chick. As forwhen I'm in a circle...I just do whatever comes to mind. Sometimes that *@%% be funny, but the girls love it.

Springfield, did I say anything about getting hyphy? no. again, just showing your age. half of these cat on here werent even alive when doug e fresh was doingit. you guys are on a shoe board asking what kind of dances to do in the club??? c'mon, seriously??

if a chick is backing it up on me , im not trying to do the move to some dance. im grabbing her hips and holding on for the ride.

kids now a days.

this post shows NTs age. im a 29 year old man, I dont do " dances" in the club. serioulsy, who does this? nobody I know out here in the bay. when im in a club I got my drink and my two step, or im running around trying to get at a female. I am not trying to sweat up my good shirts.

laugh.gif
I live in the bay and am 23. I dont know where You are goen but i see it at a lot of places bro ham. But hey you do you its all love.

Statement:
you guys are on a shoe board asking what kind of dances to do in the club???

Very first thing said:
So not too long ago there was a Post about what is it you doen when a chic is grinden on you. And since we are at the first half of 2009, I wanna know what it is you're doen before you even get to that point.

it stemmed from another thread. If its not you thats coo, stay on the wall or at the bar or with a chic. You're fly mah dude and that works. But ifyou're not contributing then there's really no reason to voice your opinion in a thread saying "What Dance are You Doing"..... kindadoesn't make sense.

Springfield, did I say anything about getting hyphy? no. again, just showing your age. half of these cat on here werent even alive when doug e fresh was doing it. you guys are on a shoe board asking what kind of dances to do in the club??? c'mon, seriously??

if a chick is backing it up on me , im not trying to do the move to some dance. im grabbing her hips and holding on for the ride.

kids now a days.

what's the name of that dance?

i like getting twerked on myself, more than i like doing the dances, but i don't think it's aiyo just to know the latest dance moves.

women like dudes that know how to have fun....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I catch a wave at stop lights when the song comes on in the car.
hahaha nice

Originally Posted by NYrealhiphop

laugh.gif

very very true

Nonsense indeed. Ain't nothin sexier than seeing a grown %*% man throw his body every which way to idiotic lyrics....
eyes.gif

If you're not surfin or hitting the Dougie... you might as well leave.

Real talk, people from my complex just showed up at our apartment at around 12 am with a few bottles of vodka and a strobe light. At first I wastripping like "Dudes got class in 8 hours". Then they played swag surfin and it was all she wrote.
laugh.gif

Like I said before:
Swag surfin + Vodka = Good times

They were all full when the people showed up.
smh.gif

zvcxw9.jpg

dumb dances.....
only do 'dougie' when im smashed....

n skinny jeans....FTL

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

That room is dirty as hell.
laugh.gif

i thought i was gonna be the only one to notice that, and yea Skinny Jeans. I dont know if its me but it reminded me of my son when he was an infant. Lookslike they crapped themselves. And they so tight that you put your ankles in a choke hold... wth

Back
Top Bottom