What concerts are worth going to this summer or fall?

i'm hoping to be at the Hampton Jazz Fest fri/sat. night this summer...

they haven't released the schedule yet but i'm sure Friday at Sunsets here in Richmond will come through for me again a few times this summer...

i'm hoping to be at the Hampton Jazz Fest fri/sat. night this summer...

they haven't released the schedule yet but i'm sure Friday at Sunsets here in Richmond will come through for me again a few times this summer...

Hit up Sara Bareilles concert the other night. She's amazing live.

Adele next month. Bonnaroo in June.

Maybe see Sara and Sugarland this fall.

Hopefully see Fantasia and/or Anthony Hamilton before the year is out.

Hit up Sara Bareilles concert the other night. She's amazing live.

Adele next month. Bonnaroo in June.

Maybe see Sara and Sugarland this fall.

Hopefully see Fantasia and/or Anthony Hamilton before the year is out.

Going to bonnaroo, then Milwaukee summerfest for a few days to see Kanye and cudi. Considering lollapalooza in august but not likely.

Going to bonnaroo, then Milwaukee summerfest for a few days to see Kanye and cudi. Considering lollapalooza in august but not likely.

I'm from NY - as far as festivals I'm planning on hitting up Bamboozle, The Roots Picnic (philly), and Electric Zoo...along with other single act shows, etc.Haven't really done much research on what's going on as of yet

I'm from NY - as far as festivals I'm planning on hitting up Bamboozle, The Roots Picnic (philly), and Electric Zoo...along with other single act shows, etc.Haven't really done much research on what's going on as of yet

Originally Posted by rjones416

whats going on with rock the bells this year?
i went last summer. hell of a show and lineup. ATCQ killed.
hopefully it will be full of people i want to see this year.

Originally Posted by rjones416

whats going on with rock the bells this year?
i went last summer. hell of a show and lineup. ATCQ killed.
hopefully it will be full of people i want to see this year.

gonna check out curren$y in june. i wanna see krit, lil b, wiz, wayne, big sean at bamboozle also but doubt i'll be going.

gonna check out curren$y in june. i wanna see krit, lil b, wiz, wayne, big sean at bamboozle also but doubt i'll be going.

Other than Outside Lands, I've got Sleigh Bells/Neon Indian (more for N.I. than Bells), James Blake, STRFCKR, Gayngs/White Hinterland, Blonde Redhead/Nosaj Thing, and Death Cab/Bright Eyes on my mind. Might hit up the Tame Impala show on Wednesday if I get out of class early. Not sure which rappers, other than Devin the Dude, are coming out here in the next few months.

Gonna be an expensive few months
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom