WHAT CLASS SHOULD I TAKE?

antonlavey

Banned
NT I live right in front of City College in NYC and I want to take a class during the winter and spring semesters just so I could get an ID and use their gym.What classes should I take? Preferably something in the humanities or social sciences.

i dont know why you would go through all that but try an easy sociology class

Wow
smh.gif

Just join a gym fam
laugh.gif

You still gonna do what you said you were gonna do??

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

why not just join a gym? i would imagine taking a class would be much more expensive

it's cheaper for me to just take classes....credits at City College are dirt cheap and did I mention the convenience. I don't have to get on a train toget to the gym, it is literally right in front of my apartment building. This makes all the sense in the world.

You should just join a gym. But if you don't want to do that you may be able to join that schools gym if they have that option. I know my school has theoption of joining available to the public. You just might have to meet some basic criteria like knowing a student/faculty or staff member.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

You should just join a gym. But if you don't want to do that you may be able to join that schools gym if they have that option. I know my school has the option of joining available to the public. You just might have to meet some basic criteria like knowing a student/faculty or staff member.

Nope, I asked it is not open to the public.

Gym memberships here in NYC average like 100+ a month and transportation. I live right in front of the school, it's convenient and only 100 or so percredit.

are you trying to get a degree of some kind out of this? you might be able to pull off a certification in something which is less credits than a degree.

look into 1 credit courses which are obviously cheaper. a musical instrument class. foreign language (might be more expensive). economics. something related towhat you do for a living. weight training class.

public relations/advertising classes usually have in the neighborhood of a 9:1 girl/guy ratio...just putting that out there too.

Are you sure you can be a student taking only one credit and still use the facilities?

depends on the school. if they are really organized they can keep track of you. otherwise you're let in with an active student ID.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Music

Horrendous class.

I took this at UMD college park and we studied old sacred music and classical.... For the test we had to recognize the composer, the year, the(melody, harmony,instrument used etc etc..) All that crap
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Music

Horrendous class.

I took this at UMD college park and we studied old sacred music and classical.... For the test we had to recognize the composer, the year, the(melody, harmony, instrument used etc etc..) All that crap
smh.gif
laugh.gif
theres different music classes

I was talking about like beginner keyboard or something

take human sexuality class.. u will pay attention and get an A.. chicks who have that class r lowkey freaks

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

take human sexuality class.. u will pay attention and get an A.. chicks who have that class r lowkey freaks

Best advice so far....

I'm in a masters program and I am not doing this for credit....I'm doing it for the id card for the gym and to meet women
grin.gif

I may look into women's studies, child development or human sexuality.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

you still livin at the YMCA fam?
laugh.gif
Naw, I wouldnt be having this problem if I was. Thosewere desperate times
smh.gif
. I'm living on 139th and Amsterdam....decentapartment minus a roommate who seems bent on ruining all the fun.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Are you sure you can be a student taking only one credit and still use the facilities?
depends on the school. if they are really organized they can keep track of you. otherwise you're let in with an active student ID.
I know this... I was asking about the specific school.
chicks who have that class r lowkey freaks

False.

Back
Top Bottom