What car would you get ?

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Originally Posted by kidposite

Challenger, Camaro, maybe a Corvette LT1. Woman tend to love American muscle not really luxury imports.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I meant guys that drive american muscle cars. I live out here in LA and trust I know about the scene. A girl in her 20s would jump on a guy driving a challenger and diss a guy in an IS F.

a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Challenger, Camaro, maybe a Corvette LT1. Woman tend to love American muscle not really luxury imports.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I meant guys that drive american muscle cars. I live out here in LA and trust I know about the scene. A girl in her 20s would jump on a guy driving a challenger and diss a guy in an IS F.

Cosign.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by Fade On You

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cosign.
smh.gif
Don't believe me but that's how it is out here in LA. The type of woman that care about guys driving luxury imports are middle aged thatare probably looking to settle down. American muscle cars have that fun factor that appeal to younger woman.

don't see why you would need a SUV in LA...

get a m6 if you want something to show off i guess...maybe even in drop top

Originally Posted by The Prince of LA

My dad owns a wholesale car dealership. Meaning I am able to purchase every car at the dealership prices without taxes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice

letsgetit22: where what spot is ??? like where im purchasing the car or live ?

An suv is useful because you dont want to go to a club just you and your boy. M6 fits barerly 4 people, thats my only issue at the moment with it

Back
Top Bottom