What brands are you rocking vol.it's a new year

nike, nike, nike

other than that i like

sevens
hugo boss - track suits are piff
energie - not so much anymore. lot of weird stuff coming out of their camp lately though
official band t-shirts - i wore true religions with a shirt that said "scream bloody gore" in huge red letters. i got a lot of funny looks that daylol

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i don't even know... whatever is cute
laugh.gif

I am now convinced that you're a boy
alien.gif

tshirts that feel nice on my skin
and jeans that fit good
and kick wise im still doing my old jordans, haven't bought anything since the playoff 8s, either that or the aquas, w.e came out last

The same brands-cuts ive been wearing........... people who change their wardrobe to fit in are lames.

Under Armour and Nike. Those are the only two brands that matter to me. Everything else I could care less about.

I think i fully converted to polo...i mean my shirts has only been polo for the last couple years,but last year i was rockin antiks,true religions and rock nrepublics...but i fell out of that "emblems on the back of your jeans"fad,so only polo jeans for me.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

The same brands-cuts ive been wearing........... people who change their wardrobe to fit in are lames.

Gotta agree. I will stick with what's been workin for me.

Polo Ralph Lauren
Levis (love the fit never going back)
Nike
A few LRG pieces here and there
SunWear white Ts (12 for $20 at 28th street)

Sad to say JB only. Its almost embarrassing these days, its gettin so low quality. But im always in full JB if im not workin

Back
Top Bottom