What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

In the market for a backpack, have a couple of messenger bags for daily use. Backpacks are money for travel purposes, and my Jansport is too loud and it's almost 10 years old.

Might scoop the black herschel joint or that Karmaloop joint, any reviews?

just picked up a swiss similar to this yesterday to keep the laptop secure
$(KGrHqMOKi0E31R-o1GzBN-yL)epj!~~_35.JPG

Just bought this from TJ Maxx for the low ($60). I have a blue messenger bag, but want something in black.

nike-sb-backpack-black-purple-f5-1-560x560.jpg

pricey but probably the best bookbag I've ever had

i wanted something diff from NF so i copped this a couple years ago when it first dropped...all black tho. very versatile. Not as water resistant as a northface tho specifically the zippers. not really an issue tho. it racks up compliments.

as u said it wasn't that cheap tho. o well.

no longer in school so dont need to carry books or anything like that. i use my pack more for when i travel. this thing is beastly and can fit more than your standard size carry on roller, but i have yet to get stopped at the airport security and asked to check the bag (probably because people assume that backpacks are always carry on, and also since it is a a military/tactical pack, they assume im in the military).

I have several Herschel bags and have had some issues with the quality. Just a heads up.

They look great but the construction is hit and miss.

been wanting a good acg backpack, but there dont seem to be any out right now. Have been using the same jester for 3 years now, and still holds up strong, but just want something a lil nicer.

Northface Jester. I've had it for about 4-5 years now, still holding up great. Only flaw with it are those strings which are now loose because of my friends pulling on them :smh:
Probably gonna cop this because the recon is so hard to find in Finland.

i got a hundreds jon backpack but it makes my shirt ride up so like every 30 seconds i have to put my shirt down in the back. so annoying. i need to cop a new bag

Some :smokin backpacks in here. I don't really use one anymore, but this one always got the job done for me
35aq807.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom