What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

anybody here use an incase sling for school? I know it's a camera bag, but I'd be getting use out using for both school stuff and caring my filming stuff with me. Has anybody here used it while riding on a bike? How's does it fair compared to other sling type of bags for bicycle riders? pls halp

I don't bike as often as I should but I did take my Incase sling once and it's not totally stable when biking. If it had a waist strap, that would help a lot but it can slide around sometimes but nothing that people can't handle.

The Incase sling pro has a waist strap but it is way bigger.

I use a Swiss bag.

Should I be upgrading to a North Face?

I highly suggest it. They aren't the most fashionable bags, but they have lifetime warranties and they have long life spans.

Swiss bags are pretty good though too? What's the difference between a Swiss bag and a north. Face bag physically?

I had one Swiss pack and it was nice. I prefer TNF looks over Swiss but they are indeed god backpacks. I gave it to my younger sister because she needed something for school and she still has it so they last.

TNF always had more appealing models/colors to me though. Even though all I get are the black ones :lol:

I use a Swiss bag.

Should I be upgrading to a North Face?

I highly suggest it. They aren't the most fashionable bags, but they have lifetime warranties and they have long life spans.

Swiss bags are pretty good though too? What's the difference between a Swiss bag and a north. Face bag physically?

I had one Swiss pack and it was nice. I prefer TNF looks over Swiss but they are indeed god backpacks. I gave it to my younger sister because she needed something for school and she still has it so they last.

TNF always had more appealing models/colors to me though. Even though all I get are the black ones :lol:

I'll look into it :nerd:

**** i needed this thread

can someone point me in the right direction im looking for a backpack with 1 big flap at the top i wanna see more that looks similar

is there a certain name for this type of backpack?

HCSVUYP-BK-1.jpg

How are Herschel backpacks? The backpack I use now is an all black quicksilver one and whenever I use it, it makes my shirts ride up for some reason so I wanted to know if anybody who's owned a Herschel (Heritage or Pop Quiz) have any experience with it making your shirt ride up when you walk

How are Herschel backpacks? The backpack I use now is an all black quicksilver one and whenever I use it, it makes my shirts ride up for some reason so I wanted to know if anybody who's owned a Herschel (Heritage or Pop Quiz) have any experience with it making your shirt ride up when you walk
quality isn't so great.. thats just my opinion, my gf owns a back pack and luggage. i honestly wouldnt look for it as a long term deal. 

Quality on Herschel backpacks= TRASH. I used to own one.

Now I have an Everlane backpack, looks good and holds up well.

North Face Jester or Recon is another good option. Just don't cop a Herschel bag

My jansport finally died after 5 years. Ziper got stuck and when I pulled the bag ripped. :smh:
It was tough though lasted me through the end of middle and Hs. :pimp:

Last edited:
I rock a generic Adidas backpack. Has lasted me a couple years, but I'm in the market for something new

seriously, just see my herschel for your self

this thing ripped in 2-3 mnths. smh

if it still matter to you, my shirts dont ride up when i use this thing

Back
Top Bottom