What are your turn-ons?

-pretty
-good complexion
-gullible
-eye catching EYES
-Smile that britens up room(has to have good teeth)
-Best for last OPen-Minded<-(key to new things)

Great smile
Cute voice
And that hidden cuteness you find in a girl after you get to know her

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Lastly, and most importantly, I apologize wholeheartedly to you ms. mytmouse....ma'am in NO WAY i was gettin at you on some negative tip---u fly as hell why would I do u like that?--or say that?--- i apologize if my comments were interpreted wrong or taken the wrong way or if I offended anyone else, which wasn't my intent since I was trying to make a lame joke---I was just merely stating my preferences and saying that it means NOTHING to the other person.

I understand completely if u don't forgive a brotha ms. mytmouse, u are still cool peeps and I still owe u a sunday dinner .....I am man of my word ma'am.

you do know i was jokin right...

you probably wouldn't even notice my tats if you were talking to me anyways...most dont

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

airmissionretro wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

airmissionretro wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

airmissionretro wrote:

- Tattoos???....naw....turn-off

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
knows whats goin on in the world...doesn't have to be an expert but cant live in a bubble either
i love when guys on campus have on ball shorts and slide with socks...its even better if they are black socks
roll.gif

plus a bunch of other stuff i can't even think of right now...

cheer up pimpin'...do you. My preferences don't mean a Mongolian village Yak to a Northern desert goat in Yemen---looks is last in my book, if you respect your physical, then I will too---thats all that matters at the end of the day anyway .
wink.gif

oh...so now i'm a Yak
eyes.gif

???? ....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

dude has no game/swag, he just took the L
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hmmmmm.....Okay...aight I took the proverbial "L" .....most notoriously despised on NT

its all good tho pimpin'

I tell yall what....Since NT is full of playas, why don't you, and others like you school me on some "game" then???...no disrespect towards yall cause you all have the "game" figured out...once again I tip my hat to yall'
pimp.gif
... I'm always in need of learning something new everyday----No shame in my game, or "lack" thereof...

Instead of a ridicule give me a remedy.

Lastly, and most importantly, I apologize wholeheartedly to you ms. mytmouse....ma'am in NO WAY i was gettin at you on some negative tip---u fly as hell why would I do u like that?--or say that?--- i apologize if my comments were interpreted wrong or taken the wrong way or if I offended anyone else, which wasn't my intent since I was trying to make a lame joke---I was just merely stating my preferences and saying that it means NOTHING to the other person.

I understand completely if u don't forgive a brotha ms. mytmouse, u are still cool peeps and I still owe u a sunday dinner .....I am man of my word ma'am.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

- Tattoos???....naw....turn-off

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
knows whats goin on in the world...doesn't have to be an expert but cant live in a bubble either
i love when guys on campus have on ball shorts and slide with socks...its even better if they are black socks
roll.gif

plus a bunch of other stuff i can't even think of right now...

cheer up pimpin'...do you. My preferences don't mean a Mongolian village Yak to a Northern desert goat in Yemen---looks is last in my book, if you respect your physical, then I will too---thats all that matters at the end of the day anyway .
wink.gif

oh...so now i'm a Yak
eyes.gif

???? ....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
dude has no game/swag, he just took the L
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hmmmmm.....Okay...aight I took the proverbial "L" .....most notoriously despised on NT

its all good tho pimpin'

I tell yall what....Since NT is full of playas, why don't you, and others like you school me on some "game" then???...no disrespect towards yall cause you all have the "game" figured out...once again I tip my hat to yall'
pimp.gif
... I'm always in need of learning something new everyday----No shame in my game, or "lack" thereof...

Instead of a ridicule give me a remedy.

i honestly wasn't trying to fry or anything my dude... but im sayin, you acted like your world was flipped upside down bc some random femaleover the internet hit you with a "
eyes.gif
"

she was obviously joking... at least based on her personality from previous posts it seems like she has a living/breathing sense of humor.. no need take it ashard as you did.

also, i am not sure what you were even trying to say with that "yak" stuff... maybe you should express yourself in a different manner next time soyour jokes dont get lost in translation. just imo.

Cute face
Down-to-earth, i.e. doesn't act like a prima donna
Interesting...distinguishable from other people.
Features where it counts helps too
laugh.gif
, but they can be overcome through the top three things.

Natural beauty, small feet, petite, onion booty, nice firm breast, and a woman that can dress.

a female with 'swag'
gotta stay clean
ride or die type
heel game gotta b proper, i dont give a damn bout shoes really, hell u can have 1 pair of balances
laugh.gif
but must stay on them heels, but flats are koo too.
pedicure up to date
likes music like me
and a freak
laugh.gif

I don't think some of you guys what turn ons are.

For me:
when a girl roks pigtails or has her hair tied back. Damn!
Cleavage-promoting clothes
short-short-short shorts
fitness mentality/intelligence

Back
Top Bottom