What are your top 10 SCI-FI movies? vol. recommend

Has anyone said Moon?

Moon is brilliant.

Also, Outland with Sean Connery is great as well. It's basically High Noon in space.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Thanks everyone! I've seen/own a lot of these, but I saw a few that I think i'll check out.
Is Attack the Block really worth watching? lol, I only ask cause I've read some reviews and they say otherwise. But if it is I'll check it out. It's a sci-fi comedy though?

Attack The Block is whack, I thought it would be like Shaun Of The Dead with aliens instead of zombies. I was very wrong.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

No particular order. Some can be percieved as action.

Blade Runner

RoboCop
Starship Troopers
Total Recall
(Verhoeven FTW)

The Terminator
Aliens
Minority Report
This is pretty much my list, except add Alien and T2 as well. Starship Troopers is criminally underrated.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

People just don't understand how good District 9 really was.

One of the best movies I've ever seen.

I never saw district 9.. now I'm interest..

what's the one where the alien gets the dude's wife pregnant?
laugh.gif
that #$@! was terrible.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Thanks everyone! I've seen/own a lot of these, but I saw a few that I think i'll check out.
Is Attack the Block really worth watching? lol, I only ask cause I've read some reviews and they say otherwise. But if it is I'll check it out. It's a sci-fi comedy though?

Attack The Block is whack, I thought it would be like Shaun Of The Dead with aliens instead of zombies. I was very wrong.

Srs? First person I've ever seen say anything other than it's awesome. Personally, it's one of my favorites from last year. Definitely recommended; but no, it's not a spoof or parody. It's a legit sci-fi movie that happens to have Nick Frost in a small role.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Srs? First person I've ever seen say anything other than it's awesome. Personally, it's one of my favorites from last year. Definitely recommended; but no, it's not a spoof or parody. It's a legit sci-fi movie that happens to have Nick Frost in a small role.
Yeah, I didn't like it at all. Not even as a legit sci-fi flick. Everyone in the film pissed me off to no end. I can see why others liked it though.

Back
Top Bottom